Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Forum please? (Read on)

Go down 
+6
Incriminate
remenant
{WAR HOG}
BeatoX
ragingraven
hewett92
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider
{WAR HOG}

New Forum please? (Read on) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum please? (Read on)   New Forum please? (Read on) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:03 am

of course u can get good lol! it takes time to become a good sniper! takes time to learn how to go about corners takes time to learn \how to use airstrikes effectivley! not as easy as you make out lol!
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: New Forum please? (Read on)   New Forum please? (Read on) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:06 pm

hewett92 wrote:
"Light machine gun SPAMMING the hell outta maps"

Not really. I use one bullet one kill. Like I said I play hardcore. If you think im noob come play.

PH
bounce

then that's fair enough Very Happy

i just don't touch LMG's because of how badly their spammed in non-hardcore modes Rolling Eyes

and then there's the epic reload time tongue
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: New Forum please? (Read on)   New Forum please? (Read on) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:40 pm

Riccy D wrote:
mgo had substance cod4 just has big guns, wow deep Razz

well to get technical about it cod4 isnt just another fps it is the 1st ever game to implement realistic bullet pyshics i.e shotting thru walls and realistic bullet damage and although not the 1st game to use them it implements perks and weapon mod's succesfully in2 the m.player game play for example adding a red dot increases ur accuracy however with out a silencer u show up on the map with every shot u let off so instead u culd use a silencer but that means u gotta get good with the iron sights so it actually effects the game where as say on rainbow its just for show

deeper than most Razz and got GOTY for a reason
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: New Forum please? (Read on)   New Forum please? (Read on) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:02 am

realist bullet damage Neutral woo
yet an rpg cant blow up a measly chain fence Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forum please? (Read on)   New Forum please? (Read on) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forum please? (Read on)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2