Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post your level!

Go down 
+13
{WAR HOG}
Big G
SolidRaiden
Incriminate
Conspiracy_Dawg
Yorokobi
Shadow
Remj
remenant
H!ddenLynx
Riccy D
raging_raid3n
Bl@CK-C@T
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Post your level! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:16 am

H!ddenLynx wrote:
i got 2 lvl 8 but ist 2 hard 2 keep so im back at lvl 7.

show off Razz
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:41 am

im lvl 6 now =D
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:13 am

Sad i hate low ranked games so much
Back to top Go down
CJmemory
Solider
Solider
CJmemory

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:17 pm

i was 5, but i wanted make a cooler character =D i wish the customisation took a leaf from rainbow six vegas's book
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:41 am

im 6 Sad lol not even got 1000 kills yet lol i need to go on !
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:57 am

I have more deaths than kills, although that was changing. I'll probably be really bad when I get to play again and end up going from 5 to 3 or something like that.
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:00 pm

lvl 9 afro
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:36 am

H!ddenLynx wrote:
lvl 9 afro

do u eat sleep and poop mgo no lol pimp pimp ma man
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:54 am

That's quite good, considereing I've been from level 4 to level 5 and back about 3 times now...
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:58 am

i'm on 5 Surprised

for now affraid
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:31 am

u online again thought u was away ????
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:56 pm

Im on 6 :s i would never get higher and i never get FH or Fox or Doberman or whateva da otha is called
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:21 pm

personaly unimpressed with the behaviour of fellow clan memebers no need for names cause u no who u are i dont give a shit wat u do when ur play on other servers but when ur playin with ur clan members dnt fuckin spawn camp in a attempt to stat boost be it campin the spawn marked box or jst round the corner its still spawn campin got nailed 5 times in a row in the order of die, select gun, spawn take 3 steps and die again and when i asked u to stop i get told u can counter spawn campin how the fuck am a ment to do that if i cant even stay alive for more than 5 seconds sort it out i dnt give a shit about ur rank or level dnt do that to ur mates is jst low.

done Shocked
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:24 pm

Well said, Yeah i fort that was a bit unfair wen i was plying in dat match
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:33 am

BeatoX wrote:
personaly unimpressed with the behaviour of fellow clan memebers no need for names cause u no who u are i dont give a shit wat u do when ur play on other servers but when ur playin with ur clan members dnt fuckin spawn camp in a attempt to stat boost be it campin the spawn marked box or jst round the corner its still spawn campin got nailed 5 times in a row in the order of die, select gun, spawn take 3 steps and die again and when i asked u to stop i get told u can counter spawn campin how the fuck am a ment to do that if i cant even stay alive for more than 5 seconds sort it out i dnt give a shit about ur rank or level dnt do that to ur mates is jst low.

done Shocked
whats this some one noobing about?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:37 am

I go somewhat like this 7-8-9-8-7-8-9-8-7-8-9-8-6-7-8-9-8-7-8-9-8-7-8 Depends on the day and how well I'm playing.

@SolidRaiden, it is pretty simple to counter, what you do is when u spawn DONT try to aim at them straight away! Use the fact that U are invincible for around 5 or 6 seconds to get to some cover and then kill them or just run the fuck away. Give it a go and you'll realise that it is actually not that hard to counter.
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 am

side kills>spawn campers but spawn campers are usually noobs anyway
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:05 am

Just RPG em Yar and RUN lyk a lil sassy girl Smile works for me
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:52 pm

Quote :
@SolidRaiden, it is pretty simple to counter, what you do is when u spawn DONT try to aim at them straight away! Use the fact that U are invincible for around 5 or 6 seconds to get to some cover and then kill them or just run the fuck away. Give it a go and you'll realise that it is actually not that hard to counter.

wats ur point caller u still shouldnt have been doin it on the 1st place doin it to boost ur stats wat did it do for our stats decrease them and it was shit for use. reguardless of weather ur invincible 8 out of 10 time u spawn spawn dwn the alley at stairs where u gona go for cover when the enemy are rite there b4 ur xposed again its bullshit
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:59 pm

there r loads of ways 2 counter.
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:05 pm

Shadow wrote:
I go somewhat like this 7-8-9-8-7-8-9-8-7-8-9-8-6-7-8-9-8-7-8-9-8-7-8 Depends on the day and how well I'm playing.

Not really.

If your getting shot at, The invinciblity is erased.

Trust me ive tried it. If you shoot or if you get shot at during Invinci, It goes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:12 pm

Just go box mode Smile my box lvl is 1 woo
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:20 pm

OMG WAT PART OF THIS IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND WE SHOULDNT HAVE TO COUNTER CAUSE IT SHOULDNT BE HAPPINING IN THE 1ST PLACE AGAINST FELLOW MEMEBERS Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:41 pm

I'd understand against FELLOW CLAN MEMBERS. (caps got stuck)
But spawn killing random people is fun especially if you want some easy points and to get hated by everyone.

I'm still away...I was one day off I'm away till the 15th.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:44 pm

Mate I'm sorry but
1) Its just another tactic its perfectly acceptable and if you just countered it then I wouldnt do it because it wouldnt work
2) Its a fucking game, fun, dont get all worked up about it
3) I'm gonna keep doing it when it is sutable
4) Like In all games if you want to be able to do well then you must be well rounded and use a variety of tactics, that is one of the tactics I employ.
5) It is not stat boosting, you can easily fight back agaisnt it and you are not just letting me kill you, you are resisting, and it is not organised.
6) Wether you are in OHU or not I will play just the same I always have and will not make exceptions, I will play how I like to play.
7) Get over yourself and just play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your level!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next