Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rem's Bio Thing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
remenant
Solider
Solider

Rem's Bio Thing Empty
PostSubject: Rem's Bio Thing   Rem's Bio Thing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:48 am

I feel left out so Bio Time.

I used to be remnant cause I joined at the start of MPO original and at the beginning of MPOLeague. I quickly latched onto OHU and MGE's Vipersnake (That wasn't what he was called I just can't remember his name) I played with them and watched them grow, I was average but as players became more noobish I became more pro'ish. It came to a point where I didn't play for several months (I was WipEout'ing). I suddenly burst back onto the league and made a name for myself in the new community and I was the oldest guy to be registered there (I beat Shady Cool )

I also tried to organise a MEGA tournamnent which failed after the first round due to teams becoming inactive. To this point it still hasn't been decided who won. During this time I also ventured onto the PS3 with the rest of OHU @ Christmas in 2007. I played R:FoM, (even lead for sometime) and eventually in January Warhawk (Leading at Present Shocked ) and then COD4 (Wing Disbanded) . You could say I am the member of death when it comes to leading Laughing

I was then promoted to a Captain, I forget when and I don't really mind. I have some say over matters but I mainly just help others with queries. We're now at MGO and after the beta you have my mega guide for CQC and such and (once my connection decides it wants to play) i'll be back in a CBox and tagging you all. Evil or Very Mad

I also Admin MGS Community. A haven against the spam of a certain individual that killed MPO League. Talk about anything there, you're bound to get a silly reply.

I can't think of any other events in my time @ OHU but it's been fun. I don't see myself leaving anytime soon.

PSN: pigilicious pig (For MGO + Warhawk)
PSN: remenant (For Everything Else That Doesn't Have Age Restrictions)
Soldier ID: remenant
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Rem's Bio Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rem's Bio Thing   Rem's Bio Thing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:13 am

wow thats one interesting thing bom
Back to top Go down
Crysis
Solider
Solider
Crysis

Rem's Bio Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rem's Bio Thing   Rem's Bio Thing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:35 pm

indeed Basketball
Back to top Go down
Proudy11 iz G (360)
Comrade
Comrade

Rem's Bio Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rem's Bio Thing   Rem's Bio Thing Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:51 am

i couldnt agree more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rem's Bio Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rem's Bio Thing   Rem's Bio Thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rem's Bio Thing
Page 1 of 1