Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hiho Ventus' topic

Go down 
+4
bigboss
Shadow
Riccy D
Ventus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ventus
Solider
Solider

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:31 am

I just wanted to ask of you if you want to be affiliates with us or partners like were showing as symbol a banner of yours and you of us.Its better to be friend than foe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:18 am

OHU and SFG can always be friends afro yet its up to blade and gol for affiliating.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:42 am

OHU and SFG

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:20 pm

Of course Ventus Very Happy hows things?
Back to top Go down
https://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
Ventus
Solider
Solider

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:59 pm

things going like always times better and times not so well.......

we are preparing for the port to mgo but you guys are showing much more ambition than sfg.we were not even thinkin of to not play the single to play the mgo because of ranks...but you know my opinion i dont give a damn to such things...we will take part in the playstation league and the mgo league(if there will be one)....if mgo is online, dunno if the servers will be on at the start...and if sfg has enough people lets have good clan training matches Wink
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Solider
Solider

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:11 pm

you can also watch the new sfg clan vid on my site now hope you like it pirat
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:43 am

SFG :O OMG WHO'S DAT!!!!????????

Nah jokin' friend =P

SFG and OHU will live in perfect harmony *Guru Powaaaa*
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
Ventus
Solider
Solider

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:51 pm

omg i found out now that you need 20 hours to build a clan online taht sucks-.-

but autolock is gone that cool it only exists as a skill
but whats up with the thing that you can only have 1 soldier i thought it was planned to have 3-.- and if i want one more i should buy it damn konami-.-
everything is like the beta a few more weapons but some good ones...XM8 rules really...
no additions in customisation of the soldier-.- i think you can buy new at the new menupoint mgo shop-.-
cover is faster now even used it a few times
new maps are very good i love UU and AA they are really good

see you on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:08 am

Ventus wrote:
omg i found out now that you need 20 hours to build a clan online taht sucks-.-

but autolock is gone that cool it only exists as a skill
but whats up with the thing that you can only have 1 soldier i thought it was planned to have 3-.- and if i want one more i should buy it damn konami-.-
everything is like the beta a few more weapons but some good ones...XM8 rules really...
no additions in customisation of the soldier-.- i think you can buy new at the new menupoint mgo shop-.-
cover is faster now even used it a few times
new maps are very good i love UU and AA they are really good

see you on the battlefield

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WUVES MY XM8 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
Ventus
Solider
Solider

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:37 pm

hiho i would ask if tomorrow you have some time to train a bit in a intern match only ohu and sfg(+ partnerclans)?it has to be before 1700

and btw the ??????????? where you can choose the rules of the map means the headshot mode that not available now...it means if someone dies without hs he dies instead of the target....which means that all will be walking in cardboxes Smile

but i dunno the date it will be added only got it out of the official solution guide that shipped today in my hands
Back to top Go down
Crysis
Solider
Solider
Crysis

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:09 pm

Go into settings,and put YES for Auto Aim
Auto Aim is still there pirat
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Solider
Solider

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:37 am

yesterday at 2 am i finally did it and could make sfg as clan in mgo sunny
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:02 pm

Ventus wrote:
yesterday at 2 am i finally did it and could make sfg as clan in mgo sunny
well done man Very Happy
also yesterday you were in a game were i got my ass kicked Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Solider
Solider

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:40 pm

nah it was only bad luck Smile

snake was just too much for us damn freeze-.-

ohh and how aboutthis weekend a trainingsmatch vs sfg?

since i build the clan on mgo 6 people joined that i didnt know and they keep comin they are all newbies but i will make them go pro cheers cheers so best would be if we had a enemy to fight and thats where you would fit perfectly Very Happy
so what about it?

also i wanted to ask about gamebattles is it true that you only can join the ladder till 20th june and is it true that you cant change the roster afterwards?
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:40 pm

il get golaith on here and you 2 can set up a training match dates and times that sort of stuff
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Solider
Solider

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:22 pm

ok gol or blad maybe dunno so i would recommend friday Basketball and can somebdy answer my question about gamebattles? sunny Basketball
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Solider
Solider

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:33 pm

since nobody is on atm i post here again:

my offer about an trainingsmatch vs ohu 4vs4 or 6v6 TDM dunno which one yet.i want to do one because we got many many new members an di would like to see how good theyr are in ateam etc so i would like to do this on the weekend tell me please when you have time
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:59 pm

Hmmm the idea is awesome but i dont have the game. You need to find Goliath as he leads us on MGO for now.
Back to top Go down
https://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
Ventus
Solider
Solider

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:03 pm

ok so 2200 your time that means its 23 for us?

we would like to do a 4v4 or 5v5 but a 4vs4 preferably.

we choose one map and you choose one map

each map has 4 rounds the winner of most of the rounds wins the training and can be happy that it did good teamwork and learned hopefully more.

i think the mode of play is in the choice of the chooser of the map but both have to give their ok about the rules like tickets time etc

me and my clan are looking forward to it so lets meet up on the battlefield tonorrow cheers
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Solider
Solider

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:31 am

wtf o.0 screw you what youre doing Gol? Im kinda dissapointed from OHU-.- there are some guys that are really nice but it seems there are so many faggots that dont even have the nuts to tell me sth like were are posting everywhere that weve won without saying Ventus...thats really cheap of ohu first i thought it was a fun war then youre saying shit like you have won the 3rd map 3:1 while you only won 2 and we were already winning the 3 map and who knows if we had won the 4th but because of some strange leadership ohu were about to leave because the leader couldnt play-.-also as i said the team who got the most points in all rounds wins if there is a draw, the game doesnt say draw itself it gives the team who got the most points the victory ...so we won the 1st map since our wins had much more ticket diff than yours-.- so i thought the whole match was a draw but that you make such things behind my back is really cheap...i already wrote on my page that we had a fne match and that it was a draw-.- fine leadership you have there-.- betraying clans like this-.- im outa with ohu there is nothing to talk about with ohu anymore...
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:36 am

ventus both me and gol wernt in the last few matches but we were told from reliable clan members that we won. I talked to gol and he told me you said it was a draw so me and gol decided to call it off as a no result because it was unfair on you bringing our team out early, it was also kind of unfair on us as gol kept disconnecting and i was made to leave later on some of the match was 3v4. We appologise for getting out of hand and saying we beat sfg and not mentioning it was a freindly. I hope we can regain your trust ventus.
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:13 am

This is my third time to attempt to write a reply.

I didn't intend nor mean to offend nor indeed, screw anyone over with the blog comment. I had that wrote before I realised the confusion that surrounded the match. I believed and was informed we had won. I, being stupid, wanted to use the incident as something to fill up my blog. Nothing more, and not to declare OHU's superiority.

But, if i didn't want to do that i shouldn't have posted that blog. The blame falls entirely on my shoulders and i am really, REALLy sorry. I have deleted the hurtful blog, to be replaced by an apology to SFG. I cant do much more than say im sorry and Il do all i can to heal the rift. But all i was attempting to do was fill my blog and tell what i thought was the turth. If im going to be hung for that then thats ok. Common sense should have stopped me from posting the blog anyway.

Again Im really sorry, to you and SFG, and I will do all i can to heal the rift. But the blame rests on my shoulders alone and not with the rest of OHU.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Solider
Solider

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:33 am

G im impressed by your dedication to apologize.i really appreciate it and i know your reasons by now.i aplogise too for my attack on the leadership of ohu and may not question it anymore.i suggest we forget about this incident and their circumstances.im looking forward to a even greater cooperation between us than there were before and hope it will stay like this... cheers
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Solider
Solider

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:22 pm

ok since the wc is near i want to test my team with many exercise wars so i challenge ohu
your wc team vs ours to test out how it goes

we play 6v6 on differnet maps with the 15 min round TDM 99 tickets to be best prepared for the WC so suggest a time and i will look if it works on that day and time cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiho Ventus' topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiho Ventus' topic   Hiho Ventus' topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiho Ventus' topic
Page 1 of 1