Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE

Go down 
+2
bigboss
Shadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Empty
PostSubject: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:11 am

As you know we want OHU to be there set up as a clan to top the leaderboards straight away right? So, the challenge is:
THE FIRST PERSON TO GET TO THE RIGHT LEVEL AND SET UP OHU AS A CLAN ON MGO2 IS THE WINNER, THEY MUST THEN TRANSFER LEADERSHIP TO THE FIRST LEADER/CO-LEADER OF OHU TO COME ALONG - SOME KIND OF PRIZE WILL BE ORGANISED
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

PostSubject: Re: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:51 am

Shadow wrote:
As you know we want OHU to be there set up as a clan to top the leaderboards straight away right? So, the challenge is:
THE FIRST PERSON TO GET TO THE RIGHT LEVEL AND SET UP OHU AS A CLAN ON MGO2 IS THE WINNER, THEY MUST THEN TRANSFER LEADERSHIP TO THE FIRST LEADER/CO-LEADER OF OHU TO COME ALONG - SOME KIND OF PRIZE WILL BE ORGANISED

Or We see if our accounts are still active and hopefully OHU is still there meaning no need for this lol anywho if this isnt the case i want the 1st person to get online and set OHU up then when me or goliath get on mgo pass the leadership to us
Back to top Go down
https://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:06 am

bladedge wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Or We see if our accounts are still active and hopefully OHU is still there meaning no need for this lol anywho if this isnt the case i want the 1st person to get online and set OHU up then when me or goliath get on mgo pass the leadership to us
isnt this a leaders job scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:26 pm

the idea is to get the clan up and running as quickly as possible, but leadership of the clan and all its rights can be passed to other players in the clan. I passed the leadership of OHU to blade from example once he got on MGO
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:44 pm

"you can count on me!"
"good job!"
Razz my reward when i do my pwnage
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

PostSubject: Re: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:03 am

As gol says OHU gets setup ASAP, i will have to beat mgs4 on easy so i know the story in 24hrs and then hopefully ohu should be ready 4 u guys
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:25 pm

i belive i won Razz

i did not sleep 4 a day 2 try and get OHU up and running Neutral

oh and we have loads more members
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:37 pm

Sad i completed the game 5 times just to unlock some gadgets Sad i stayed up all day to Shocked i should have gone on mgo aswell Embarassed
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

PostSubject: Re: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:48 pm

H!ddenLynx wrote:
i belive i won Razz

i did not sleep 4 a day 2 try and get OHU up and running Neutral

oh and we have loads more members
Excellent Lynx, OHU Owe you one. Ok Now Everyone Should Join the team on mgo ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:29 am

Question: where in the name of fuck are we gettin all those members from. I dont think we should let ANYONE join anymore, i think tryouts and stuff are in order. but thats just me.

OPINIONS!
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:10 am

some of them r good, and it well help us getting up in our rankings.
also i found a really gd player 2 day his name is salos he owned every1 O_o
i think from now on though i think we do need a trial system.
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:57 am

i saw horo from mpo, we should ask him hes got no clan and me and him kicked red teams arse Very Happy lol they were on 11 we were on 30 xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:55 am

lol, I remember Horo
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

PostSubject: Re: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:10 am

Woah, I Understand that alot of new people are joining,its excellent but Requirments must be Set
A) they must be active
B) Some or alot of people need Training
C) Leave a Space for me on that Roster
D) No More Recruiting (Horo makes Last One)
E) Trails must be made for future reference
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:51 am

"SOME KIND OF PRIZE WILL BE ORGANISED"

cyclops i have come 2 collect Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE   THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE OHU MGO2 CHALLENGE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: Armed Insurrection! :: Metal Gear Online-
Jump to: