Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)

Go down 
+12
BeatoX
GhillieGuy93
Ventus
H!ddenLynx
Yorokobi
bigboss
Crysis
remenant
ragingraven
Riccy D
Shadow
Big G
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Empty
PostSubject: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:53 pm

- If someone is getting too close to you for your liking or you need to reload your primary or want to quick finish someone or all of the above then quickly switch to your pistol and MAKE SURE WHEN USING YOUR PISTOL YOU HAVE AUTO LOCK ON then quickly tap R1 once or twice to finish them. ~ Shadow

- If you are playing as Snake of course use all your gadgets and abilities but also make good use of his skills, Snake has all his skills at Lvl.3 so when in a fight use the M4 with ENVG and watch the Head Shots stack right up! ~ Shadow

- Another thing with Snake is that if you are in a fire fight then don't try to use octocamo as a way out, I saw Cloud do this a few times against Remnant and he got slaughtered (Cloud that is) ~ Shadow

-When in a SNE mission, look for tell tale signs of snake being there. Shadows where they shouldn't be, trails of dust. All suggest a snake or a rolling toaster. On Gronzny Grad also look for breaths, because all characters produce steam in this way. ~ Mr Remnant

-ENVG are your friends, not only do they show snake's head up against the rest of the place, other enemies show up bright. Also if tracking a snake, recent footprints can also be seen. Track Him Down! ~ Mr Remnant

-to run faster, equip any other weapon other than your primary to pick up a bit of speed. ~ Goliath

-have your weapon quick select edited to equip knife rather than handgun. knife is more useful in CQC as if an enemy slips free you can easily follow though with a stab, and u can switch a close quaters especially fast to do a slam-knife combo. (e.g. you notice an enemy reloading or are low on health, this is more effective than trting for a hard to get headshot) ~ Goliath

-always blow up the barrels on your side of the map, never know when these could come back to bite you in the ass at the wrong moment. ~ Goliath

-KEEP RELOADING-you never know when that extra bullet might be needed ~ Goliath

-use your Cbox, avoid nasty Autolock, although it takes a while to get used to reacting fast enough.(i cant) *NOTE* Cbox only stops AA if you are standing still not if u move in AA* ~ Goliath

-Return to your main base to reload your ammo supply or upgrade your weapons with dp by standing over base and pressing START ~ Goliath

-also everyones looking for snake in sne missions if you are mkII and your snake has gone way ward or near the the action spots, turn off your inviciblity and distract the soldiers so snake can make an easy get away.
we can also use people looking for snake to our advantage, go to the usaul snake spots and keep an eye out for the soldiers that look for easy snake kills (for example in mm in the building everyone heads for the stairs) we call these guys noobs or easy targets. ~ Ric bestest

If someone knocks you to the ground and you know they are doing the good ol' Throw -> Autolock with Knife combo then as soon as you hit the groud, play dead, once the stab and miss cos they using AA like fools you either roll away or stand up or just HS from the floor its up to you Very Happy ~ Shadow
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:57 pm

Aye, lets keep this thread going, sticky it if I can figure out how.

Lol, I bet that at least 1 month after the release of MGO2 then half theese tips will be thought of as nooby by a bunch of anoying wankers on forums........
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:01 pm

my advice being at the bottom makes it more important? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:04 pm

No Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Racist face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:04 pm

racist face hates me Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:06 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:38 pm

you forgot stun knife combo Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:44 pm

oh no we didnt Evil or Very Mad
not cheapy cheap tactics here Suspect
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:58 am

Riccy D wrote:
oh no we didnt Evil or Very Mad
not cheapy cheap tactics here Suspect
popolo kept doin it Suspect
he wont be back tho
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:34 am

stun knife combo pwns Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:29 am

its bloody cheap Sad
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 am

Riccy D wrote:
its bloody cheap Sad
i afree im gona stop doin it
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:12 pm

I never bothered with CQC lol, not my style, Its a great system for a game but I more of the blow every head in sight off type guy.
Back to top Go down
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:37 am

CBox Tactics own, but there's another use. If you stay still in a CBox, your stamina level will regain slowly. But use it in a quiet place. Also works in a drum can.

When hidin in a CBox to blend in, face the hole against a wall or away from enemies eyes. It's the easiest way to be spotted by the enemy. Also try and replace the default CBox's in stage to make it look even more authentic and easy to pop out to grab em'.

Another noobish tactic in my opinion is the grab, crouch, knife method. But that's just as CQC guy.

*goes and looks for guide*
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:01 am

also playing dead works well i hav a vid off sum1 foolin blade doin it xD
just lie on back and hold triangle
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:06 am

Yeah, I have a whole mega list of different combos and tactics you could use in a video on you tube, its the MGO(1) Encyclopedia it shows u everything ands its really ownage you should check it out (not everything works in MGO2 but most)
Back to top Go down
Crysis
Solider
Solider
Crysis

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:07 pm

I use cbox,and quickly unequip cbox by tapping L2 quite hard,and I keep my m4 equipped,I was duelling lynx,and i was running around with cbox,and i quickly unequipped and got a hs Razz and he was like wtf
Laughing
and tip for lynx:try hs,cause you never really hs and it's kinda annoying Embarassed
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:50 pm

C box tactic fails, its easy to get a headshot while someone uses it. Shadow you saw urself on the beta when i did it.
Back to top Go down
https://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
Crysis
Solider
Solider
Crysis

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:40 pm

Well it works with me Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:56 am

yup, me too
Back to top Go down
Yorokobi
Solider
Solider
Yorokobi

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:03 am

If I might add something. Never, and I mean never underestimate E-location grenades! (Enemy Location) Even though I usually snipe, you can throw them as far as possible, and watch the enemy team light-up with their location, and not only that but your entire team can see this, so Razz They are terribly underrated weapons!

Also, I found out today, you can throw Grenades whilst you are on ladders!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:42 pm

I know, thats an awsome tip Yoro. After I read it from you I have started using it and it has saved my ass/ get me some good kills a few times now.
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:21 pm

Crysis wrote:
I use cbox,and quickly unequip cbox by tapping L2 quite hard,and I keep my m4 equipped,I was duelling lynx,and i was running around with cbox,and i quickly unequipped and got a hs Razz and he was like wtf
Laughing
and tip for lynx:try hs,cause you never really hs and it's kinda annoying Embarassed

ye cbox can be very usefull btw i can hs if i want 2 >_>
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:37 pm

Lynx's tips Razz

1) In base dont play dead whilst capturing a enemy base, it never works.

2) Allways check your corners! even if its for a couple of secs.

3) whilst in cbox your imune to mags.

4) Go into settings and change the speed of ffs movement as i think it is 2 slow, change it 2 suit how u play.

5) If you are at the top of a ladder through a granade like yoro said or u can move to the side and go up a diffarent way.

6) Allways tell peaople on your team if you and where you have placed mags and claymores ect.

7) If an enemy is capturinga base stun them then capture the base. After u have captured it you can kill them or you can risk it and try and capture another base and renemmer if an enemy is knoked out on the base u r capturing the enamy cant through greanades at the base as they will get a teamkill, this will not work if team damge is of.

that is all 4 now Razz
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:05 pm

if you knock the enemy out you can also lay a mag beneath him as soon he woke up he will be paralyzed by the mag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)   OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OHU Collective Tip Page (add your own!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: Armed Insurrection! :: Metal Gear Online-
Jump to: