Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fresh Start...

Go down 
+5
Conspiracy_Dawg
BeatoX
ragingraven
{WAR HOG}
bigboss
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:51 pm

Well Then Where Do i Start, Im now Back Once and for all, I need to apologise for my actions and i have and did let most of you down but whats done is done, forgive and forget the past now on to more serious stuff and time to put some organisation back into OHU.
Ive been looking around all the forum and threads here and its full of negitive threads (due to me, i am to Blame)and i bet most of you agree we need to solve this so i new forum in order? Im gonna see if Jaxx has made any new changes to the website i asked him to make in secret, if not ill see if i can delevlop one. @ Cloud you asked if i was serious so im gonna prove it. Also so you all know Shadow will not come back either we dont talk alot and not many of you are fond of him and Finally...
I hope i can restore faith in all of you.
Back to top Go down
https://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider
{WAR HOG}

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:53 am

jassy has made new forum! and i like shadow and still speak to him Razz
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:16 am

sweet gotta link for it?
Back to top Go down
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider
{WAR HOG}

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:01 pm

yeh its the same as this but co.uk
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:03 pm

thanks for leaving us when we where strugling then commin back when we got sorted out Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:22 am

personaly not impressed with the galousness of it all "am leavin" and ohu take a nose dive with ppl jumpin ship all over the place then u just stroll bak in hope ur here for good now mate

not tryin to be a cock or start a fight just sayin wat i think
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:16 am

ill stick by what i sayed before, any1 who leaves should leave indfinatly
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:33 pm

like i did ^_^
Back to top Go down
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider
{WAR HOG}

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:04 pm

your hated go die!
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:22 pm

ah hahahaha am sorry but that was funny Laughing
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:11 am

ragingraven wrote:
ill stick by what i sayed before, any1 who leaves should leave indfinatly

You know raven Maybe you should take this back becuase it was cloud that asked for my return....so now im here but then this is how good cloud is Makes a new clan called "perfectharmony" so yeah now you have me back so OHU is gone tits up so im taking my leadership back and to show how sorry i am ive started work on getting OHU on Track starting here and to those memebers that are still here there is a surprise waiting for you al the bottom of the site Very Happy

http://sparta1290.proboards.com

Look raven im well aware what ive done but give me chance to put it right. I have had people say to me about clouds not as good as a leader or doesnt do things he should as a leader now at first i was all for just being a member here but then when im told some of the stuff i have then thats when theres an issue Yorokobi has left and long with others and before OHU hits rock bottom i need to do this people place your trust in me this last time.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Solider
Solider

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:49 am

i think this pretty much explains it >_>

Fresh Start... 48138478wa2.thFresh Start... Thpix

Fresh Start... 15352191lv3.thFresh Start... Thpix
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:29 am

well havin already spoke about this with a couple of ppl on the issue i am handing in my OHU membership and to be honest blade ur leadership skills are poor and as a person ur jst low u walked out, u made the choice to leave command with cloud then u decide u can just walk bak in and TAKE command bak u remind me of some little boy who takes his ball bak cause he lost a goal at football

with that said am out... see u on the pefect side ppl
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:56 am

they're hardly poor. >__>

he made the clan, led it for a year and then fancied a break from command Shocked

after a year, if i'd had the same results, i'd need a rest too.

that said, returning and telling cloud he can still be commander-in-chief, only to try and usurp control a month or two later is shocking. Sad

i cling to my neutrality! elephant

@Hog: love you too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:28 pm

BeatoX wrote:
well havin already spoke about this with a couple of ppl on the issue i am handing in my OHU membership and to be honest blade ur leadership skills are poor and as a person ur jst low u walked out, u made the choice to leave command with cloud then u decide u can just walk bak in and TAKE command bak u remind me of some little boy who takes his ball bak cause he lost a goal at football

with that said am out... see u on the pefect side ppl
Ima poor leader thats the biggest amount of bullshit anyone OHU or Not ive give it my damn best im OHU and no one can say i havnt i came back because Cloud had asked me too without leadership now this didn't bother me at first but when im told that there is weakness in clouds leading and OHU not workin as it did thats when i stepped-up to take my leadership back now if ud been here since the start ud fkin realise ive done my best. i ve made a mistake and i want to be able to put it right so id thought putting OHU on its feet would be the way to do i
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:35 pm

but not one of you would gimme the chance all u do so u got being ur saviour leaves OHU showing no balls or any attempt to sort things out and sets up a new clan with OHUs survival teams again ignoring the other members and leaves most of OHU behind and then gives gol leadership knowing full well how unactive he is and kicks me from it so i hope the lot of u realise what a big mistake u are doing. ive done saying sorry and now its a case of who every wants to apose me bring it on ur gonna lose out big time on a mate and to those who have anything there please dont give up on me as a leader and friend.
Back to top Go down
remenant
Solider
Solider

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:49 am

i've finally found the load of shit that's happening thread YAY!

and wow it's monotonus...

I have to say i've left but not because of cloud or boss, i keep my own reasons, and they are mainly because I like fun, always have, always will. If there's a suicide tactic volunteer me up cause it shall be a laff Very Happy

but the way OHU has gone is moreover a more serious tone concentrating on stature, status and trying to make the name bigger than it should be or is. for that, I felt that it's gone on long enough, and I've decided to follow the fun side of things. most of my online friend list have always been the ones i play often whom know me and make me laugh so for that reason I've moved on. I'm not a major part of the survival team but my personal opinions on OHU remain non plussed.

I moved because of my own opinion not anyone elses.

Yours Rem

P.S = Blade you're an awesome bloke but I think you need to rethink a bit. See ya on the Psn
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:24 am

i agree with rem Very Happy

still neutral though tongue
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:26 pm

I like boobies
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:23 am

really? Shocked

for the last year my assumptions about you have been wrong then Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:56 pm

Conspiracy_Dawg wrote:
really? Shocked

for the last year my assumptions about you have been wrong then Embarassed
^^ Sad agree with that statement
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:44 am

Shocked

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh Start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start...   Fresh Start... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Start...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: SOP Link :: Team Discussion-
Jump to: