Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess who back? And Needs A New PSN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

Guess who back? And Needs A New PSN Empty
PostSubject: Guess who back? And Needs A New PSN   Guess who back? And Needs A New PSN Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:46 am

Yes it's me.

PS3 IS getting fixed tommorrow. Well replaced by GAME but still wondering how they are gonna repay me since the 60GB has been phazed out.. So all i can think is they give me a 40GB and then let me have some more games or 80GB and i pay a little more but all i know is that ill be back. (Does 40GB have Wireless?!)

Anyway, I will be back. Fuck MGO tbh. Ill be on Call of Duty mostly. Ive preoredered World at War so that'll come here when it's released. Im gonna be on BF:BC maybe Wipeout if Remmy loves me... Wink

So, For this last month or so ive been back to PC gaming mostly but it bores you easily... So im glad i can finally get back. Hopefully, Ill get Mercs 2 and maybe some more games since i hear some good ones are getting released. My birthday is approching so hopefully ill get a handful of games Smile

As the thread suggests, Im gonna make a new PSN. Need some new PSN suggestions.

Reincarate
SweetSuffering

These are the only ones i can think of XD So suggestions are welcome. And make them along the same ones i suggested. No things like 'ILIKEMANSMEX' ;P
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Guess who back? And Needs A New PSN   Guess who back? And Needs A New PSN Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:59 am

40gb has built in wireless, i know cause i have one Smile

cba to get world at war (i'm not returning to WW2 for another freakin' game, particularly if it brings in flamethrowers for TK'ers Evil or Very Mad ) and BC's connection fails for me, but that may be just my computer Suspect

Mercs 2 is pretty good, watch for the devastator Shocked

but good to hear joor back alien

as for ideas, how 'bout nubsauce? scratch just pitching ideas elephant
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Guess who back? And Needs A New PSN   Guess who back? And Needs A New PSN Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:01 am

aww the devastator is so freakin awsum i dne a little poo when i was it Razz
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: Guess who back? And Needs A New PSN   Guess who back? And Needs A New PSN Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:28 am

heres a psn: bananaramera
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who back? And Needs A New PSN   Guess who back? And Needs A New PSN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who back? And Needs A New PSN
Page 1 of 1