Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
remenant
Solider
Solider

Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology Empty
PostSubject: Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology   Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:47 pm

Okay, time fer some 'splaining from me on my issues >_> with connectivity.

Ever since TalkTalk had an outage and i've had to reset my router, everything has gone to pot. Whenever you see me sign out. It's not because i choose to, it's because someone's turned something else on which devours my bandwidth.
It's like my router has a short attention span. Mmmhmm PS3 game.... ooooohhh a laptop.
Now if i'm already on it's fine, but with the stuff my family consistantly goes on which devours the bandwidth (myspace, youtube, flash, e-mail, msn etc.) I will get an error sporting the code 8002A845.
When i try to reconnect it will give me a DNS error 80710102

Now i would contact sony, but they just sap my phoneline with their poxy waiting room. So if i leave midway through survival I'm sorry. But until then i may resign myself to automatching, and that's if i can even get on. My sister basically lives on the internet :/

/rant
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology   Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:37 am

lolzor Laughing is there no way of priorotizing ur ps3 connection on ur router settings??
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

PostSubject: Re: Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology   Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:33 am

You should be able to. Take your PS3 out of the DMZ on your router
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology   Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:41 am

hmmm... trying that today smex. i had it in there already but that was my own doing. should i remove my static IP as well?

trying to do this while my connection still lives you see.

EDIT: Failed. PSN connection remains active >_> mostly but i get d/c'd from games on a regular basis. Laptop comes on and still decimates my connection. (Puts back in DMZ fer nao)
Back to top Go down
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology   Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:49 am

NEW PROBLEM YAY
I can stay connected now but the game won't retrieve the online news and thus, won't let me play. Silly reason but meh. Now i definately can't play MGO for up to three days at most and further if Konami can't sort it out. Sad
Back to top Go down
RPG Tony
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology   Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:24 pm

If you set your PS3 with a static IP you should be able to set your router to give it higher priority. Then bandwidth will only be distributed when the PS3's network connection is idle. After that everything should work fine, unless you get some other problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology   Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rem's Extended and Ongoing Survival Apology
Page 1 of 1