Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers)   I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:14 am

right, now i've been meaning to mention this for quite a while now (since i completed act 3 for the first time) but i've never got round to it, mainly because i have a appaling memory and couldn't be arsed. Sad but i've done it Very Happy

now, if memory serves me well, on the last forum there was a topic where we were discussing who Ocelot was talking to at the end of PO Smile in this, no-one could agree who was on the other end of the phone, other than the fact it was a patriot agent. Neutral

i believe i raised the thought it could be Zero, as ocelot said it was the man with the same codename as null.

i argued that Null=nothing which is numerically equivalent to Zero tongue

of course, my theory got shot down. Mad i believe blade himself said that "no it's not zero, it's the la-li-lu-le-lo" Neutral

now excuse me if i'm wrong, but isn't the point of the government high-ups nanomachines substituting the word la-li-lu-le-lo for patriot supposed to remove their credibility by making them talk gibberish? if it was what they intended to say, their would be no need for substitution at all, so it can't be the name or even the codename of a patriot pirat

and on top of this, it seemed rather suspicious in MGS3 when Zero somehow knows that the patriots and the word la-li-lu-le-lo are connected, 6 years BEFORE the organisation was formed. Suspect

but i can rest safe in the knowledge that Zero wasn't just a patriot, he was THE patriot king

sorry, i just had to brag about that elephant
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers)   I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:10 am

yes but as always you left one flaw in your plan zero does = null and it was him on the phone, but ocelot has been the spy for the US from the start and he was supposed to be the informant that zero told snake about so when you think about it its obvious Wink lol only joking pig

and la-li-lu-le-lo is the term that people with nanomachines use when the mean the word patriot thats why drebin can say patriot and others can't rendeer
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers)   I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:08 am

yes i know, i'm just amazed that i was right and everyone else who answered the topic wasn't Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers)   I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:19 pm

you posted it oon mpo league i cant remebr who you were though but yeah this discusion was on mpo leauge tongue
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers)   I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:31 am

uh... I'm lost lol.
Ocelot was a double agent in Snake eater
I'm lost where's that map? study
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers)   I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:26 pm

no, he was a triple-crossing agent Wink

he was undercover as a GRU major, but he was a KGB agent. At the same time, he was spying for the CIA Smile

he was working for THREE organizations at the same time, hence the triple-cross. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers)   I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I TOLD JOO SO! ^o^ (MGS4 Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1