Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i know what he super secret realise is :P

Go down 
+6
CJmemory
Riccy D
remenant
Incriminate
Conspiracy_Dawg
BeatoX
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

i know what he super secret realise is :P Empty
PostSubject: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:43 am

just read it in this months opm get this is a shooter called MAG (massive action game) its from the makers of socom on behalf of sony and get this heres the catch is a 256 ppl online at once action thriller all with in the 1 game thats 2 fuckin armys goin at it at once *AWESOME* picture the scene ur a recon class sniper out in the field u see wat looks like a dust storm in the distance u check it out usin ur binoculars and theres a 100 man strong mobile army marching down on ur base, infantry, tanks, apc's the works will over head planes are dropping off paratroopers cutting off ur escape route *brown moment* Razz. and to break down this huge army u will be placed in a 8 man strong unit ran by 1 high ranking player or "commander" as u play u will rank up earning new military rank's which will grant customization for ur solider, gear, weaponary and abilitys cod4 style and eventually rank up to gain control of ur own unit. each unit will act out there own specific role in battle i.e holding key elements of the battlefield will another unit secure a bridge and rig it to blown cuttin off the enemy escape routes *QUALITY*. apparently the gaming scienarios will actively change to give a fresh gaming experince everytime and will include things like a large airboure insertion and helo jumps for spec ops behind enemy lines *mgs3 style*

this culd be the game to end all games
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:37 am

whilst it sounds awesome, i seriously doubt it'll work >_>

first of all you have the insane amount of power at the hands of one individual, the general, leading to massive mistakes or Battlefield 2 Syndrome as i call it (check this if you don't know what i mean: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=156 ). Wink

And then there's the people who won't play ball, and will fuck off on their own and get shot. Rolling Eyes

256 people will require a considerable amount of room to maneuver, if the maps are too small there'll be no tactics whatsoever just run forward, get dropped, respawn, repeat. Surprised

And even this is assuming they get over the number one factor against a game that massive. I'm talking lag, people. If MGO2 can be so bad with just 16 people, imagine with 256. Suspect

i'm mentally shitting myself just thinking about it pale but, if it can overcome these things, it will possibly be the game of the year Smile but that's a big IF. tongue
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:12 pm

LOL!

I knew this ages ago... It's old news...

It was annouced at E3 which me and Ric watched Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:30 pm

imdeed, but the socom guys ran their own servers before in PS2 land (Central Station lolwut?) and that was pretty lag free. if they do the same with MAG then it will be just the players own fault of their dodgy router Razz

(VG cats make meh laff XD but yeah commanders will be only in charge of 8-12 peepz so no mass plane whoring as such, imagine this as the sucessor of resistance if it pulls of 60 player play)
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:46 pm

dawg use ur head lol if it includes air drops tanks and 256 ppl its gonna b a big map and if u read my post correctly and like rem said 1 player commands a unit of 8 ppl so if they make bad plans then ur unit dies and loses that objective but then like u said ppl will want to do there own thing which they will b able to do all units can converge and make a huge fighting force to assault an objective.

lag will b the main issue but once again like rem said the ppl who made this ran there own socom servers and they where lag free to put that into perspective they made 1of the 1st EVER online ps2 games and it ran flawlessly thats a massive feat then they scaled the game down for the psp and had 16 ppl online on a psp so if any1 can do it am sure they can

i am excited it looks sweet.
Back to top Go down
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:52 pm

quickly add SOCOM on PSP sucked -_-

but meh you'll also have to consider the PSN userbase, how many will be interested and where they all play from. if it's open servers or restricted to release zones (EU, NA, JP)
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:00 pm

damn u and ur technicality Rolling Eyes opm never went into that much detail but iam guessing it will be probably be zone restricted and have a seperate server for each area to cut down on processin power

1 theory i have is it mite work in the same manner as folding @ home and like every1 who is online to a master server and use the spare ps3 power to process server data just a idea mind
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:24 pm

well you shouldn't be getting too excited yet Neutral

it says 31st of december 2009 tongue and i've seen a lot of release dates be pushed back Rolling Eyes

*looks at STALKER (delayed for 5 YEARS)* Evil or Very Mad

oh well, if they pull it off it'll be great Cool so watch your backs Very Happy

Commander Terrorist knows how to lead ME forces Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:49 pm

lol, even with all this said and done, sony have still not confrimed it's secret and neither of any of the reporters under oath have uttered a word either. i suspect something bigger and better than a long shot at awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:14 pm

i am hoping for pokemon snap 2 tbh Shocked
Sad damn nintendo
Back to top Go down
CJmemory
Solider
Solider
CJmemory

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:46 pm

tht pwnd Shocked i foudn it hard to catch pikachu rollin around on top ofa log
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:35 pm

Crying or Very sad i had all pics Embarassed Sad
now what have we got Sad pokemon farm? that looks shocking Sad
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:37 am

you look shocking Mad
Back to top Go down
CJmemory
Solider
Solider
CJmemory

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:12 pm

no u
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:51 am

no me? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:11 pm

lolz my brother gotz pokemanz farm he puts his ones from diamond and pearl in there O_o and they run around getting frzen by snowmanz
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:32 pm

Shocked omg
Suspect *looks around* i dont play pokemon anymore obviously
*buys pokemon farm*
*puts his crap pokemon that took him ages to evolve on* Shocked farao Embarassed
*flees*
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:37 pm

yeah because ur favourite character in super smach bros isnt pokemon trainer O_O Wink
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:08 pm

Embarassed squirtle rocks
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:07 am

nah Charizard on ssbb Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:01 pm

mega off topic Suspect but even thought hes shit scyther was well coolest
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:20 pm

scyther had knifes for hands how cool can you get Razz
although how the fuck did he take a piss Shocked
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Celebi was cool he was green and i got him on pokemon silver with a exploder Yah it owned lvl 99 and yh yh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:28 am

celebi culd easily pass for a gossip mag for chics lol Razz
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:48 am

Wheres the topic?
Topic

There it goes, lol geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i know what he super secret realise is :P   i know what he super secret realise is :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i know what he super secret realise is :P
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next