Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Deepest Apoligy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

My Deepest Apoligy. Empty
PostSubject: My Deepest Apoligy.   My Deepest Apoligy. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:46 pm

As you all may know, I have departed from the Clan.. And as you may know, It was for the best. I need to sit down and rethink my actions before i jump in and say what i say. I wan't to make a deep apoligy for all the things i have burdened you on.

I made Gol leave, I screwed up my friendship with each and everyone of you.. I shouldn't really have been in OHU for as long as i have been. I realise now what shit i have done, What crap and tears and shit you have had to endure from me. My constant shit coming out my mouth. I should have been kicked long ago.

Of course now im Clanless, I will not be able to return for the countless stupid and pathetic times i have joined and rejoined. I WILL be making myself a new PSN so people won't face me.. I also want to apoligise deeply to Goliath to all the shit he had to endure from me.

Goliath, your one of the best leaders i layed my eyes on, I said that shit to hurt you and i took it too far, I doubt you are reading this but please if you do, I can not be more sorry than im right now. I understand what work, time and effort you put in, How loyal you were to OHU and how you would stick by it 24/7, through thick and thin. Again, Im sorry.

To Wolf/Blade, Greatest leader ever in the history of Leadership. A true friend and a true teammate. A person who went on and on even though times were tough and when people pressured you from all angles. I could never imagine what stress you would have indured. When we kept Fanboing about Dragonforce and you hassling me about me giving you the New Album. Thus, now, this means nothing anymore..

Iam speaking to you all from the pit of my heart, I understand what a annoying cock i was. And how you all thought i was a dick, cunt, wanker or whatever. Your right. Iam.

I shouldn't have blown out in a rage but i did and that's how iam. That's what makes us Human and not a Cyborg. I blast out too many times and say things that shouldn't matter to me. But that's how iam... I can't come back... You guys shoudn't have me in your team...

To the rest of you, Jassy, Shadow, BeatoX, Hog, Lynx, Loopy, Blade, Gol, Ric, Raven, Memz, Cloud, Ghillie, Yoro, Remmy, Tony, The Raidens, and to those i forgot..

Iam deeply, truly sorry...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest Apoligy.   My Deepest Apoligy. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:10 am

w00t Surprised

new PSN? is that like, the gaming equivalent of the witness protection program? Shocked

ah well, sorry to see ya go.

from elephant
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest Apoligy.   My Deepest Apoligy. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:24 pm

"The Raidens" lol thats cool
:{
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest Apoligy.   My Deepest Apoligy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Deepest Apoligy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: SOP Link :: Off Topic-
Jump to: