Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Farewell Ladies

Go down 
+4
Big G
BeatoX
Riccy D
Incriminate
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:00 am

Well, It look like i'll be leaving...

It's seems Wolf and Shadow have left so i guess i will. It was a good fight with you all but it seems things have gone.. Well downhill.

I may find a New Clan, I may not. I don't know yet.

Everyone keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:06 am

Neutral you know leaving just going to make this place fall apart Neutral im guessing you guys dont care about this place now scratch
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:34 pm

ffs not another 1 like i said in saints post how does a change of leader effect wat happins to u personaly as a memember of ohu b leaving ur only addin to the problem

besides i like arguin with u lol
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:35 pm

OHU meant nothing to them. You see them all now, dropping like flies. Only ones left standing are those who want this place to survive. Those who actually gave a fuck about OHU and the ppl in it. Im here till the vessel sinks. That is that
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:05 am

i'm not a person in it, so i assume that means i must give a fuck Shocked

oh well Smile
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:21 am

Big G wrote:
OHU meant nothing to them. You see them all now, dropping like flies. Only ones left standing are those who want this place to survive. Those who actually gave a fuck about OHU and the ppl in it. Im here till the vessel sinks. That is that

Everything is now sorted.

Last edited by HermanLi/SovietPatriot on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:24 am

Thank you for your kind words patriot, and Goliath, The reason I left OHU was not because I dont care about it, I cared very much about it and put much time into it.

But the reasons I left were becaus of Loyalty to Blade and because I'd rather not have you as a leader.
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:10 am

Shadow wrote:
Thank you for your kind words patriot, and Goliath, The reason I left OHU was not because I dont care about it, I cared very much about it and put much time into it.

But the reasons I left were becaus of Loyalty to Blade and because I'd rather not have you as a leader.

i would've kicked you a long long time ago. I have had to sort out the mess you made when you got leadership o MGO all that while back. Since MGO's arrival you have put sweet fuck all into the clan. Iv organised the clan matches, helped with trainings and done more to keep the clan together. They should know it. Problem with you is you dont have a clue.
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:18 am

Shocked

pale
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:21 am

It's a bit of a mess....

I can't comment really as I haven't played much.
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:25 pm

i can't comment as it seems pretty damn organised from what i can see Surprised
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:38 pm

are you trying to contradict me?

well each to they're own I suppose.
Back to top Go down
tr1ppy
Solider
Solider
tr1ppy

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:06 am

Big G wrote:
im one of them people who going 2 be here till the end afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.trippy-ov-bhe.piczo.com
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:43 am

if you say so Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:50 am

lol @ gol

I am incredibly Jet Lagged right now lol, so I am not gonna bother answering Goliaths feeble comebacks and instead just make this probably rather pointless post to show that I am still here although still on holiday but back 11AM Friday.

*goes to sleep in corner*
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:19 am

wat i find funny is the fact he said that almost 2 weeks ago lol the time gap must be massive where are u the moon Razz
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:31 pm

xD he was frozen in time Shocked
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:00 pm

maybe it took him 2 weeks to think of a comeback Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Ladies   Farewell Ladies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell Ladies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: SOP Link :: Off Topic-
Jump to: