Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

why i was in MPC

Go down 
+7
Cloud
Riccy D
not a threat
SolidRaiden
BeatoX
Conspiracy_Dawg
Saint
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

why i was in MPC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:20 am

this is where the mgs fan boy gets the better of me raiden was takin from the battle field as a boy and trained to be a superior solider than snake he was intended to become the next super solider and the whole mgs2 incident was created by the patriots to simulate the shadow moses incident and see if raiden could do the same job as snake. FACT

try playin all the mgs's boy RAIDEN OWNS ALL EVEN GEKKO FFS

and also the americans and british are in the middle east under the guise of fighting terrorism its really all about the oil its wat makes the world go round
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:31 am

for now. but the oil is gonna run out.

--------------------------------------------------SPOILERS-------------------------------

and S3 was not designed to create a super soldier, it was designed to see if GW could still manipulate people under a extreme scenario (like shadow moses) which was designed so when nanomachines became widely available (like with SOP) they could control the entire population. Raiden was just a joe every-guy, brought to unwittingly test it.

and even when he's old, solid can beat Gekkou Rolling Eyes one full charged blast from the rail gun or 4-5 mk.22 rounds into its legs brings it down (although the tranqs aren't a permanent solution). Very Happy

so big-boss, or liquid could take him easily. Cool
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:54 pm

i think liquid ocelots gona be the next character because if u go into traing lobby then combat traing then wepon resrictions u can see a hangun called thor looks like the sorta thing ocelot would use (jassy told meh about it XD)
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:57 pm

Sad i saw that and wanted to use it Sad i thought it was meryls and that everyone banned it from games Sad
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:01 pm

lol XD it probs next character thingy unless konami forgot to put it in O_o
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:03 pm

=D we get magic gun we cant use hurray
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:09 pm

but it looks soo kwl hte gun does it has S damage O_O i wantz that gunz alien
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:12 am

you guys dont ave the thor in mgs4? it the gun Eva used in mgs3!!! not ocelot ..he used the makarov
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:34 am

the single action army?
the patriot?

how about the EZ gun lol?
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:55 pm

no eva has the type 17 and does the side ways shootin thing ocelot has the makorov then the colt single action and the thor is a 1 shot kill gun in mgs4 think i needs reloaded after every shot

at dawg raiden was not just a random he was a child solider who was takin from the battle field where he know as jack the ripper because he killed ppl with a knife and the patriots took him and trained him under the guise of the s3 program then minipulated president goerge seirs (solidus) to attack arsenal gear and sent in raiden to test his abilitys under extreme conditions to see if he was indeed as good as snake who was presumed dead at that point go get the mgs guide from psn and brush up sir .....
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:19 pm

Cool yet my sir has left out a vital part,
The only reason raiden was there in the first place is the fact that they wanted to mold him into..... solid snake thats right so my case is even while he was a being trained out on the battlefield he was still a puppet made to jump through hoops, in a way he was a failure as he was too much like snake because he (like snake) was no longer a prisoner of fate.

abnd thats how he comes to be so different in mgs4 my lads cheers
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:48 pm

Spoiler:

So yeah raiden owns
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:49 pm

With the Thor you reload it after the mag is empty. you cnt reload it with a bullet in it.

Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:32 pm

BeatoX wrote:
at dawg raiden was not just a random he was a child solider who was takin from the battle field where he know as jack the ripper because he killed ppl with a knife and the patriots took him and trained him under the guise of the s3 program then minipulated president goerge seirs (solidus) to attack arsenal gear and sent in raiden to test his abilitys under extreme conditions to see if he was indeed as good as snake who was presumed dead at that point go get the mgs guide from psn and brush up sir .....

i HAVE the database Rolling Eyes

how else do you think i know so much about 2? Smile

check the "selection for societal sanity" page Cool

they did not truly want a "solid snake simulation", that i believe was just designed to be found by Solidus to scare him into doing something stupid (like crashing Arsenal Gear into Manhattan). tongue

Raiden was a randomly selected person, to see if GW was capable of manipulating individuals under extreme conditions. pirat

i recommend you should brush up Laughing
Back to top Go down
tr1ppy
Solider
Solider
tr1ppy

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:13 pm

i use sealth some time on mpo+ but only messing around like hiding in c boxes cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.trippy-ov-bhe.piczo.com
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:19 am

nuuuu joo are not listening ........ joo are wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:23 pm

Conspiracy_Dawg wrote:
BeatoX wrote:

i HAVE the database Rolling Eyes

how else do you think i know so much about 2? Smile

check the "selection for societal sanity" page Cool

they did not truly want a "solid snake simulation", that i believe was just designed to be found by Solidus to scare him into doing something stupid (like crashing Arsenal Gear into Manhattan). tongue

Raiden was a randomly selected person, to see if GW was capable of manipulating individuals under extreme conditions. pirat

i recommend you should brush up Laughing

Your both wrong. Well, beatox is wrong and Dawg is half-right. S3 stands for selection of societal sanity. Its aims were to provide arsenal wih data to study to better prepare it to be able to control, choose and filter the information that it contolled.

But Raiden was not a randomly choosen john doe. He was chosen based on the fact his relationship with solidus resembled the one between snake and big boss and also because raiden is in a sense a weapon of the patriots, as the codec call before solidus fight reveals.

Btw iv not rejoined or anything, was just reading this thread and had to throw in my 2 cents

And somebody take admin off me, i dont know how to do it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:31 am

No u stuck with it ^^
Back to top Go down
https://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:01 am

HUHUHUHUHUH Twisted Evil

i'm less wrong than you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:31 am

nnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i wont xcept it ur wrong as well G u no nuthin Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:41 am

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:03 am

BeatoX wrote:
nnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i wont xcept it ur wrong as well G u no nuthin Mad Mad Mad

it begs the question, did j00 evar pleh MGS2 o_O
Back to top Go down
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:16 am

just to add to your earlier mumblings, the character code on the gun is OCE.
I want FROG vs ARMY mode :3 with added snake and ocelot
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:20 am

remenant wrote:
just to add to your earlier mumblings, the character code on the gun is OCE.
I want FROG vs ARMY mode :3 with added snake and ocelot
o.0 yeh totally Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:12 am

Big G wrote:
it begs the question, did j00 evar pleh MGS2 o_O

how dare u affraid 4 times sonnnn gonna go out on a limb n say best mgs out the lot xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why i was in MPC   why i was in MPC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why i was in MPC
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: SOP Link :: Off Topic-
Jump to: