Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Im quitting OHU

Go down 
+5
BeatoX
remenant
SolidRaiden
Incriminate
Saint
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Solider
Solider
Saint

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:53 pm

after alot of thinking ive decided to quit outer heaven unit.The reasons im quitting are :
1:i dont think i have good enuf skill as iam the worst member in the clan and the only 1 with less kills than deaths
2:I dont even think im old enough to be in this clan.

I have no problems with any of the members but for these reasons i decide to quit.
I will start my own clan just for anyone since im shite anyway (i dont want to waste ur time with training,it wont help). I hope my clan and OHU can be allies and wish u all the best

-Saint
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:32 pm

Saint wrote:
after alot of thinking ive decided to quit outer heaven unit.The reasons im quitting are :
1:i dont think i have good enuf skill as iam the worst member in the clan and the only 1 with less kills than deaths

I have no problems with any of the members but for these reasons i decide to quit.
I will start my own clan just for anyone since im shite anyway (i dont want to waste ur time with training,it wont help). I hope my clan and OHU can be allies and wish u all the best

-Saint
#

Oh God... NOOOOOOOO.

Dude, Why does everyone think they are shit and that they need to leave the Clan...?

Saint, Your fine. It's not how good you are, It's how you consider yourself part of the Clan.

Don't think of yourself as a shit player... We all ain't the best in the world, All we can do is get better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
Saint
Solider
Solider
Saint

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:34 pm

HermanLi/SovietPatriot wrote:
Saint wrote:

-Saint
#

Oh God... NOOOOOOOO.

Dude, Why does everyone think they are shit and that they need to leave the Clan...?

Saint, Your fine. It's not how good you are, It's how you consider yourself part of the Clan.

Don't think of yourself as a shit player... We all ain't the best in the world, All we can do is get better.

i have like 700 kills and 900 deaths thats crap
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:39 pm

LoL! So?

LOADS of people in MGO have a Negative K/D Rate..

Doesn't mean you'll get a Bad Emblum or anything. If it affects you that much, Delete that character and start a new one.

We can all change how we play on MGO. I had a -K/D ratio on my old char but i sat and thought were i was going wrong.

I even spent a few hours in the Training Lobby just to get better until i became a Sniper. I realised it was one of my strengths.

Ask anyone in the Clan and they'll say how good i snipe. (Excuse my Big head but im making a point)

I just took that little bit of time and realised where i went wrong. I don't really suggest you delete your character because when you do shit, That'll mean you may end up in a cycle. Do shit, Delete Character over and over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:16 pm

Don't Leave, in time you can only become better Smile
Back to top Go down
Saint
Solider
Solider
Saint

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:48 pm

ok ill stay but if i dont improve ill quit rendeer
Back to top Go down
remenant
Solider
Solider

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:33 am

Join some of the training sessions. Like Gol's or mine. We can help ya improve your game. Plus you'll be more fun than trying to drum techniques into newbs.
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:50 am

mate i have negative k/d and sloth but does it REALLY matter??? no afriad not gud sir
Back to top Go down
Saint
Solider
Solider
Saint

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:22 am

remenant wrote:
Join some of the training sessions. Like Gol's or mine. We can help ya improve your game. Plus you'll be more fun than trying to drum techniques into newbs.

Thanks ill join them games and ill request to join OHU again Smile
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:22 am

I know i'm gonna be rubbish when i get back next friday.
I'll be in the training, plus I have a negative K/D ratio but I don't care because I know I can improve it.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Solider
Solider
Saint

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:17 am

*sighs* ill be leaving now since shadow and fearless have.and since ive never really spoken to goliath i feel as if i dont have a leader good bye been nice knowing you all
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:03 am

wtf fuck Neutral
Back to top Go down
Saint
Solider
Solider
Saint

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:22 am

Ill stay for a while but if it doesent go well ill quit
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:26 pm

man up saint nuthin change's and cloud or goliath will do a fine job at leading us dont mean this in a bad way but wat does a leader do that effects urself personaly its there job to validate new members and sort out clan wars and be there for u when u need sumthin answered the small memebers are wat makes this clan not 1 solider
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:58 am

nice cat btw saint cat
Back to top Go down
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider
{WAR HOG}

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:03 pm

dont mean to be rude but whos saint on mgo?
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:05 am

beats me Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im quitting OHU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting OHU   Im quitting OHU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im quitting OHU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: Enrolement :: Natural Selection!-
Jump to: