Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Football Teams!

Go down 
+6
Incriminate
ragingraven
Ccfcrhys
H!ddenLynx
BeatoX
SolidRaiden
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:26 pm

What Teams do you Support? i Support Wolves Very Happy yah were gona be promoted Smile
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:28 pm

glasgow rangers only team in scotland Cool
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:29 pm

Rangers are lyk me second team for some reason lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:31 pm

u are da man u no why cause they are quality
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:32 pm

Yeah proberly but wolves will beat them! LIKE WE BEAT BLACKBURN OOOO LOL
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:02 pm

Southampton FC my home team Smile
Back to top Go down
Ccfcrhys
Solider
Solider

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:36 am

Supporting home team's FTW! Cool
I support Cardiff City Very Happy

Lynx we have you on the opening game of the season Smile Will you be coming down to watch the game?
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:59 am

BeatoX wrote:
glasgow rangers only team in scotland Cool
FTW =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:19 am

To get to wolves it is like 3-4 hours to get their

my local team is West Ham who i hate Smile
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:06 am

Football is shit.... Full of ladies who are scared of messing up their hair...

RUGBY FTW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:44 am

spot the private education type lol football is quality if u wanna talk about a mans sport try muay thai now thats a mans sport
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:37 am

Ccfcrhys wrote:
Supporting home team's FTW! Cool
I support Cardiff City Very Happy

Lynx we have you on the opening game of the season Smile Will you be coming down to watch the game?

i might do. lol i have never been 2 Wales xD. Southampton r doing bad i remmeber when they where in the prem with Matthew Le Tissier (Le God) he was the best.... a bit fat but he kept Saints up every year.
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:38 am

HermanLi/SovietPatriot wrote:

RUGBY FTW.

there would be no RUGBY wihout Football.
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:28 am

lol rugby is awryt but footie is just the shit, i mean you wana see me in defence haha i Take everyone out broke 2 peoples legs Very Happy:D i
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:11 am

H!ddenLynx wrote:

RUGBY FTW.

Football wouldn't be a man's sport if Rugby wasn't invented Shocked
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:20 am

H!ddenLynx wrote:

RUGBY FTW.

"In 1823 William Webb Ellis is said to have invented Rugby Football when he picked up the ball and ran with it." some guys from a place called Rugby where playin football 1 of them "picked up the ball and ran with it". that is how rugby was invented.

if u wanna c men cudle each other that is fine tongue
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:22 am

lol farao
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:23 am

H!ddenLynx wrote:
H!ddenLynx wrote:

RUGBY FTW.

"In 1823 William Webb Ellis is said to have invented Rugby Football when he picked up the ball and ran with it." some guys from a place called Rugby where playin football 1 of them "picked up the ball and ran with it". that is how rugby was invented.

if u wanna c men cudle each other that is fine tongue

If you wanna complain everytime someone tackles you and your hair comes out of place, Be my guest Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ccfcrhys
Solider
Solider

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:52 pm

At least in football there is no risk of men getting their head stuck up each others asses Shocked
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:03 pm

when does any1 actucally do that soviet?? if ur hurt ur hurt n if ur not then its tactics rugby is jst for middle class boys who got picked last for the footie squad Razz
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:58 pm

Cristinano Ronaldo VS Lawrence Dillialio.

Who would win? Let's compare the facts shall we?...

1: Lawrence is 7ft tall and 10x stronger then Ronaldo.
2: Ronaldo is a little baby like ALL football players and Dillialio once suffer a broken kneecap and played the next 3 games after his incident
3: Everyone think Ronaldo is pro because he can move things... With his feet... Pity that's he can't use his hands as much as his feet.

I once suffered a dislocated arm from a heavy tackle in the arm, I was down for half an hour FLAT but i still continued (Of course at that time, I didn't realise it was a dislocation until it continually hurt after a couple of days)

All rubgy players are taught to get hit, Then get back up. No matter if its broken nose, You still play.

Football players are completly different, They rely on their feet. That's it. In Rugby, You need to think, run, get hit, pass, drive and tackle.

In football there's only really 1 set of play... And that's just kick the ball about. Let's compare these two sports.

Football VS Rugby

Throwing/Line Out:

Football: When a ball leaves the pitch, You throw the ball in... Easy as that.

Rugby: When a ball leaves the pitch, You completly alter the game and it becomes a line-out, During the line-out the ball must be thrown in STRAIGHT to NO SPECIFIC TEAM and you must compete for the ball. So theres a 50% chance you may or may not get the ball. If the ball IS NOT STRAIGHT, The other team has a Scrum or a Re-Throw.

Tackling/Scrum/Contact:

Football IS A NON CONTACT SPORT. So to be honest you can not compare Rugby to Football but ill carry on.

Football: Since it is non contact, You can't physically touch a player. So which begs the question... Why do people tackle in Football? Because it makes them look tough. But when you compare that to Rugby...

Rugby is a FULL contact sport. All contact is allowed and you can smack them in the face if the Ref doesn't see it.

Rugby Motto: If the Ref doesn't see it, It's NOT illegal.

And there's another thing, Rugby players RARLY BEG to penalise a certain person because they have hit them in a unfair way. Unlike MANY football players, They beg, Whine, Cry because someone has just flicked them.

A scrum is one of the hardest sports set pieces in the world, If one thing goes wrong, A Player May Die. If the bind is not strong enough, A player may break his neck and be paralised for the rest of his life! This makes Scrummaging VITAL to get right! So it must be right.

As well as that, Scrummaging is a 50% chance of getting the ball, The Ball must be put in STRAIGHT and not on one side. Plus you have to push to gain terrotory for the Scrum. So again, It's fair.

England Rugby Team/England Football Team

Fairly easy, We've won the World Cup 3 times, England Football only once or twice. Simple.

And last year we came in the final for The World Cup again, England Rugby Team is currently the 2nd best Rugby Team in the World. The Football Team has hardly got CLOSE to winning the World Cup last time i checked...

Scoring

Because Rugby IS NOT SIMPLE, I doubt people can acually TELL ME what the scoring for a Rugby Match is... 5 points for a Try 2 points for a Conversion.

Rugby has that higher scoring because of the more EFFORT that we put into our games. 80 mins worth of Pure, ALL CONTACT violance.

Teamwork

The amount of Teamwork you must have in a Rugby match is staggering. If one person fucks up, The team fucks up. If one person's head goes down, Then the teams does.

This makes you a important aspect of the team NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. Forwards are the strength of the Team while Backs are the Joggers who score. If the Forwards fuck up, The Backs get killed. If the Backs fuck up, The Forwards gets killed. There is NEVER a star player in Rugby.

Simple as that.

Each little bit of rugby needs communication, effort and skill.

This is one aspect that Rugby DEVOURES Football on. Rugby has the highest level of teamwork in any sport imaginable.

Sportsmanship

Football is the WORST SPORT EVER to have Good Sportsmanship. The amount of deaths, murders by Football Thugs is massive. Just like the people who PLAY THE FOOTBALL, They whine because they're team lost.

Rugby isn't like that. After a game of Rugby, 1 team forms a tunnel and shakes each persons hand cheering for the team, IF THEY HAVE WON OR NOT. They then have a fun drink after the match and talk about their funny experiances during that game.

You have to be a Good Sport to be a Rugby Player. NOT A CRY BABY.
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:04 pm

wow lol England only won world cup once that was in 1966, and i prefer Cricket to rugby Very Happy
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:57 pm

Let's compare the "facts" shall we?...

@ at soviet, they r not facts they are opinons.

u have gone completily of subject.
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:03 pm

H!ddenLynx wrote:
Let's compare the "facts" shall we?...

@ at soviet, they r not facts they are opinons.

u have gone completily of subject.

Lol!

That's just Opinion? That's about 90% fact and 10% Opinion.

Shows how much you know about Rugby mate.

Last edited by HermanLi/SovietPatriot on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:06 pm

C.ronaldo a poof though Ahh my nail broke.. and Drogba AH MAN DIS GRASS Is slippley but you know footie is beta Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Football Teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football Teams!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: SOP Link :: Off Topic-
Jump to: