Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.

Go down 
+6
Conspiracy_Dawg
remenant
SolidRaiden
not a threat
BeatoX
Incriminate
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Empty
PostSubject: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:11 pm

Ok guys. I'm not going to mince words with everyone but please for the love of God, Everyone get themselves together!

I do not know how much shit if have heard for many of OuterHeavenUnit during these following weeks. It's horribly... Pathetic.

I understand times are rough, Competion is getting stronger, New doors are opeing for people but... Guys, Let's just do this!

I want to comment on the number of people who have left or threatened to leave. Ric, If your reading this, Your fuckin' awesome. Don't throw it away. Ive heard bullshitting, Ive heard cocky attitudes, I've heard people threatening to leave the Clan. It's stupid.

I still think this is relivent to the game, About how much the Competitivness is applied within the game itself... It's pullin' Clans apart! Many people complaining cause they haven't got FoxHound or.. They have just lost FoxHound. Guys, It's not your rank, It's how you play. Your rank doesn't really say much about how you play. Here is a more detailed explanation to what i mean by "Competivness"

https://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com/metal-gear-online-f7/metal-gear-online-the-most-competitive-game-the-soviet-s-50-cents-t130.htm

I saw a Sloth with 68kills and 21 deaths the other day and a few people were saying how much of a "Lucky" Player he is. Doesn't that say something? Ive seen FoxHound's play the shittest game ive ever seen. Doesn't mean they are "The Best of The Best"

May i draw your attention to 2 Clans, 2TM and MGE. They both disbanded because "They weren't as strong as they used to be" Let's NOT be on of those Clans. This game is a REALLY frustrating, competitive game and it takes a Strong Clan to ignore the competitiveness and rise above it. 2TM may have mostly joined SaF but have a guess WHY they left? (If this is inaccurate, DO NOT flame at me)

Just because you ain't FoxHound and your a Sloth doesn't mean your the shittest player... Just because your Foxhound doesn't mean your the best. See where im getting from?

As a Clan, We need to STOP concetrating on what the game "Says how good we are" and take a time to reflect and say to yourself "I wonder what im good at which makes me a Brilliant Player"

Many people may be reading this and asking themselves "Well ive seen no one threatening to leave or complaining about this and that" Trust me, You don't want to know who was saying what.

If i have to write EVERY SINGLE clan members name down on a List to show what makes them a Awesome Players than i will. But i beg The Leaders, Yourself and Everyone Else to pull yourself together and try to be the best of your ability!

Patriot Out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:57 am

right the list rite now dnt make me kick ur ass at soul again Razz
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:47 am

Very well put I'd say.

A clan only works if the players work together, use each others strengths.
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:14 am

Nicely Said cheers
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:12 pm

BeatoX wrote:
right the list rite now dnt make me kick ur ass at soul again Razz

You.

GTFO.

Stop changing the subject. And i kick your ass at SC4 with The Apprentice.

elephant
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:28 am

Hear, Hear.

If you want rid of sloth, spam scanning. then you're stuck with BEE Very Happy

Honestly If you play consistantly we may get pwned ever now and again (PBO survival x 2) but we also have our skills proven (steak and fries survival) So any of you leave I shall camp your games and pester you to rejoin Laughing

You're all on my list, plus everyone loves a guy with a farting mic no one understands.
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:54 am

farting mic? Surprised

and if you tried to charge at people to scan them, that's MORE likely to get you sloth Shocked

elephant

also in last night's survival i got 2 wins 4 losses Sad

and bought myself choco chip body armour alien
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:41 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:55 pm

Last nyt in survival i won 5 in a row 2 times Smile Some Quality Points there Smile Ching-Ching
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:33 pm

Conspiracy_Dawg wrote:
farting mic? Surprised

and if you tried to charge at people to scan them, that's MORE likely to get you sloth Shocked

elephant

im adicted to buyin hats Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:03 am

i think by this time next month my character won't be wearing any of his original clothes Shocked
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:13 pm

Conspiracy_Dawg wrote:
i think by this time next month my character won't be wearing any of his original clothes Shocked
i wish i could get my chariter to wear no cloths Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:05 pm

ragingraven wrote:

i wish i could get my chariter to wear no cloths Crying or Very sad

u can its called sop check the chicks ass n tits on sop mmmmmmmmmmm pervy
Back to top Go down
ninjaraiden
Solider
Solider
ninjaraiden

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:47 pm

ragingraven wrote:
Conspiracy_Dawg wrote:
farting mic? Surprised

elephant

im adicted to buyin hats Crying or Very sad

was it you who come online yesterday saying i got 21 hats now lol!
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:37 pm

I'm missin gout on all the fun.
By fun I mean buying hats and not the depressing stuff.
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:06 pm

like being spawn camped repeatedly Shocked
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:36 pm

*lots of angry random comments have been editted out for the sake of kiddies sensitive eyes
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:13 am

Spawn camping is fun when you are the one pulling the trigger.

I have sensitive eyes...? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:16 am

yes, lets get some sun factor 30 on them for you Surprised
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:23 am

farao i think he may go blind, ah hell lets get some tabasco sauce in them to No
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:28 am

i can taste the spice from here Shocked
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:12 am

I got some incredibly hot chilli sauce in my eyes once... It was rather interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:59 am

pepper up your nose isn't as fun as i thought it'd be Sad
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:56 am

Conspiracy_Dawg wrote:
pepper up your nose isn't as fun as i thought it'd be Sad

try mustard next time lol
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:46 pm

Mayonise Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.   The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Current "Depressing" Time Of OuterHeavenUnit.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next