Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ive become a nuisance

Go down 
+6
{WAR HOG}
not a threat
Incriminate
SolidRaiden
ragingraven
Riccy D
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

ive become a nuisance Empty
PostSubject: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:44 pm

It may be time for me to hang up my ak102, i played for a few hours today waiting to play survival the games i had were terrible cloud blade and lynx easily slaughterd the team i was with, i was getting my arse kicked pretty easilly.

Then we went into survival most modes i barely did a thing to help us, im just a burden on the clan im getting worse instead of better(wasnt much to begin with) so il make it easy for ohu you guys are better without me i havent really done my job as a captain. I will do something good for the clan for once i here by demote me and show me the door,

Ive had a blast but all good things must come to an end.
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:48 pm

wtf but ur awsome Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:07 pm

Don't your Prob better then some people in the clan aka me lol
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:50 pm

Dude, We have some shit days man... BIG TIME. Even if you think to yourself, "Dude, Im fucking up"

The solution is:

Go into Training Mode, Get yourself comfortable with what your strengths and weaknesses are, What wepons suit your type of play, Where you lack in a certain skill. Take a hour or so to get yourself together. If you have to, Change your style all together. Maybe test what maps your failing on and which parts of the map may work to your advantage.

I did all that which ive just said. I was fuckin' up on Assualts big time and it just wouldn't end. I wanted something different to a "Run, Gun, Death" Style of play which is what many players did. I realised that my accuracy and reactions are like. I considered Sniper. Then i eventually got to the Style of Play that suited me.

And now look at me. A formidable EAGLE Sniper with more headshots that you can shake a stick at.

And Ric, YOU ARE NOT A BURDEN. We look after each other in the field. You havne't been able to get on lately for a guess so maybe a explanation is, Is that your rusty. Not because your bad...

If i have to, Ill teach you Sniping if you want to take it up. Dude, Your a valued member of OuterHeavenUnit, A Well-Respected Captain and a very friendly person.

And i WILL NOT see you leave OHU.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:40 am

I haven't had chance to play with many people in the clan... But what I've seen it's all good.

Alot of people have bad days aswell, it all depends on the people and how you feel.

like soviet said you may just be rusty. I know I will be when I get back.
Back to top Go down
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider
{WAR HOG}

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:28 pm

wtf man u r not shit!

people always do bad comapred to cloud lynx cuz they r awsome! dont get yourself down about it!
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:45 pm

PLEEEEEEESSSSEEEE:( Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
ur my best mate in te clan Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad pale pale pale pale pale pale Sad Sad pale pale pale Sad pale pale Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:45 am

Ric you silly person. You no shit. You roxxor, being owned by OHU on the other team is my job mostly, but i know i'm being owned for a reason and it helps me get even. Ciss/Cloud has pwned me more frequently although it's still fun to hold em' up in TSNE (Twisted Evil)

You leave an i shalt weep. DON'T GO RICCY D Sad
Back to top Go down
Ccfcrhys
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:57 am

Ric you cannot leave Crying or Very sad We all love you in the clan Very Happy

Some of my best memories of MPO was getting owned Maximillian, Cloud and Goliath on a daily basis. It was fun to play with them no matter of the score it and helps you all to get better Smile
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:41 am

Rolling Eyes

prima donna Shocked

man up will ya? Mad if i considered quitting CA every time cloud or rem shotgun-spammed me to hell, i would have considered it alot Surprised

but i haven't Evil or Very Mad

now sit down and get yo ass back out there Twisted Evil

(i always wanted to talk like a black US sergeant Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:35 am

Conspiracy_Dawg wrote:
Rolling Eyes

prima donna Shocked

Evil or Very Mad how dare ye
Shocked had you going
you all with your Sad
nah im jokin i just cant be arse playing atm
too many games Shocked
cheers i may stay i may not i need to make up my mind
Basketball shesh you would have thought someone good was leaving you sappy lot tongue Sad
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:44 am

ah hahaha i see wat you done thats funny ...... Shocked Suspect Neutral No scratch lol xD
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:54 am

Wink i has me a fan
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:28 pm

this news calls for spam Shocked
Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing Laughing Mad Razz Razz Razz pig monkey cat alien alien alien alien tongue tongue pirat pirat clown bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers cheers Basketball santa lol! lol! lol! lol! geek queen queen jocolor bom cheers albino jocolor sunny sunny Neutral Basketball study What a Face What a Face cherry study elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:56 pm

A Spam is one good Slap on the forehead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:00 am

Rolling Eyes

Suspect

elephant
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:06 am

Sleep

alien

monkey

geek
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:10 am

NO WAI Shocked

HAX Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 am

affraid prove my hax farao
Shocked im just lagging Shocked
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:18 am

My arse Evil or Very Mad

whats that flashing neon sign behind you explaining how your hacking doing then? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:19 am

Sad dont make me go back to the dark place
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:21 am

then you'd stand out more confused
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:20 am

Riccy D wrote:
Sad dont make me go back to the dark place

*HUGS*

DON'T LEAVE THEN! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ive become a nuisance   ive become a nuisance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ive become a nuisance
Page 1 of 1