Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fallen Boss

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallen.
Solider
Solider
Fallen.

Fallen Boss Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Boss   Fallen Boss Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am

yeah its fallen , some of you are likely to already know me, i used to be involved with OHU back in the mpo days( i was known as Vladmir back then), but still never joined it. anyway, im here to see what you guys are doing and how ohu progresses, when the clan was made for mgo i joined , but i went off and made my own one, so once clan matches are available maybe OHU vs FHB in a CW would be good.

anyway, im Fallen , there was some confusion as to me being in a clan called FALL , i am nothing to do with them. im 17 and i live in scotland and have been playing since i got a hold of the original metal gear way back when.

the main reason i came back to spectate OHU is some of your members,
last night when i was stuck in a team of frenchies for survival , they were so damn friendly, and a few said we should play again , so here i am

its good to see how much ohu has grown since MPO, lets get some games together , and maybe FHB and OHU can be allied and on friendly terms

PSN- fallen_boss cheers
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

Fallen Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Boss   Fallen Boss Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:48 am

Yeah I remember that game - the people on your team were real assholes but like I said you really played good and we should play again some time. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

Fallen Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Boss   Fallen Boss Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:16 am

hey fallen, havnt heard from ya in a while =D. I deleted you off my PSN list because we never played much COD4, mostly cause we couldnt join each other's party, but il add you on MGO. my PSN is gettin kinda full now D=
Back to top Go down
Fallen.
Solider
Solider
Fallen.

Fallen Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Boss   Fallen Boss Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:52 am

sweet my mgo name is just fallen , lol i got mgs4 two days early just so i could reserve that nick , on mpo there was like six people who took that name pale
Back to top Go down
Sousuke
Solider
Solider

Fallen Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Boss   Fallen Boss Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:12 pm

Fallen. wrote:

anyway, im Fallen , there was some confusion as to me being in a clan called FALL , i am nothing to do with them. im 17 and i live in scotland and have been playing since i got a hold of the original metal gear way back when.
Yea i was thinking then, im the old 2nd leader to FALL Shocked
Back to top Go down
CJmemory
Solider
Solider
CJmemory

Fallen Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Boss   Fallen Boss Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:28 pm

Sousuke wrote:
Fallen. wrote:

Yea i was thinking then, im the old 2nd leader to FALL Shocked
how long you milk that one for Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallen Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Boss   Fallen Boss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Boss
Page 1 of 1