Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Join Outer heaven unit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Solider
Solider
Saint

Join Outer heaven unit Empty
PostSubject: Join Outer heaven unit   Join Outer heaven unit Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:53 am

I spent time on this and hope you will understand

Well.. first of all i joined a clan in september 2007 called MPC... Yes i know now that we were heavily criticised and mocked but i didnt care one bit! MPC was good fun,I like the medal system, ranking ,site layout O.O, and most of all the MEMBERS.snakethe1(the hitman) DIE and me were all good friends and loved to play tdm with each other! we thought we wer so pro because we killed loads of noobs lol!.But that all changed Some time in 2008 Burnerboi the clan leader was very inactive and i couldnt be assed being a co leader with die coz i felt sorry for hitman coz of his rank
So Hitman joined SOTB and that was when it all started going pear shaped.Die and i felt really lonely with no snake:(
so i joined OHU hoping to meet new friends
all didnt turn out as i thought it would... On the chat box i felt leftout and alone because there was hardly any 1 on and when there was they wouldent really answer ever...
and that was the reason i quit to join FALL. FALL was great but the chat box slowy died and sousuke chris-c byakuya and me wer the only 1 there.. then somethin happend no 1 predicted sousuke retired =O =(
I felt really bored coz kakashi (the PS3 branch leader) was inactive and i quit MPO and my xbox 360 is f'd up...
so here i am back trying to join OHU
since ive grown up a bit now 0,o, i now realise that the forums are a good way to talk to people not
just chat box's. not to mention the activeness on MGO!!!!!
please let me back in
Im very active, and happy to play with any member and dont mock if i die. i try 100% best to follow all clan rules. respect everyone, and will make recruiting matches on MGO with the site in the comment
I also will play with members if theyre on other games like COD4 or warhawk if they have no 1 to play with
Also playing 360 when it gets fixed (2 weeks)

Last edited by Saint on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: Join Outer heaven unit   Join Outer heaven unit Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:34 am

well i think we could welcome you back flower with mgo just apply to join and say you posted on the forum and i was with ohu in mpo, then blade will accept, about the recruiting thing we dont do many recruiting matches as we already have alot of members and the people that join from recruitment matches are usaully inactive

Last edited by Riccy D on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saint
Solider
Solider
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Join Outer heaven unit   Join Outer heaven unit Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:45 am

Kay kay
Back to top Go down
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider
{WAR HOG}

PostSubject: Re: Join Outer heaven unit   Join Outer heaven unit Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:49 pm

good to have you aboard man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join Outer heaven unit   Join Outer heaven unit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join Outer heaven unit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: Enrolement :: Natural Selection!-
Jump to: