Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU

Go down 
+3
Shadow
Big G
zemouch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zemouch
Solider
Solider
zemouch

clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Empty
PostSubject: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:37 pm

(don't know if it's the place to post it ;sorry if isn't Wink )

hi there^^ I'll introduce myself : zemouch, 0uter Heaven clan's leader in MGO.

me and some members of yours (h!ddenlynx and cloud! if I remember well) were talking (while playing) to organise few unnoficial MGO battles between our clans.

friendly battles, of course, don't think we will make it to know "who's the best",ect...just 4 fun é_è Twisted Evil

just for information, 0uter Heaven was ranked 27th, and OuterHeavenUnit 3rd last time I seen it. BUT, 0uter Heaven still continue to won 3 to 5 ranks a day (it was 10 to 20 a few days ago X') )...

so, we need to talk about how it will be organised (when, what, who, where, ect....)

(I'm personally free all holidays, so if you mail me you will be answered)

PS : I'm FRENCH, so sorry about my awwwwwwfull english tongue
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:18 am

put it this way, any time, any place Very Happy

how about this sunday at 10pm our time?

5v5, or 6v6 to reduce lag, you will pick one map, we will pick one map, then one map we both agree on.

You can pick the mode on your map, we pick the mode on ours, and the last is a TeamDeathMatch. Each Map will have 4 rounds of the chosen mode. Best out of 3.

In case of a draw, the total number of rounds won by both clans will be totaled. Highest sum wins
Back to top Go down
zemouch
Solider
Solider
zemouch

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:39 am

I'm ok about the rules, but sorry, will be hard to organise for this sunday (it's still possible, but hard). how about the next one?

10 pm on your time, alright for you, but seems to be midnight in FR (and half my clan is FR, lol). how about 8.30pm? (of yours, means 10.30 pm of ours)
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:10 pm

ok but england and france are not 2 hours apart in time, we will get that checked out

next sunday, Time to be established
Back to top Go down
zemouch
Solider
Solider
zemouch

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:20 am

I checked out : paris is gmt+2 on summer time(in Daylight Saving Time?) , and london is gmt+1 scratch

source: http://www.horlogeparlante.com/english/europe.php study

well, it's a lot easier to organise for you, you're an UK clan, but on mine there is plenty of countries (FR, UK, BE, some NL, DE, even austria and south arabia lol) that's why I need time geek

EDIT : I get it, your forum's time still out of Daylight Saving Time, that's why I messed lol!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:53 pm

Im good to play most evenings so if you just organise a day, I will be there/
Back to top Go down
zemouch
Solider
Solider
zemouch

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:48 pm

I have my team Cool

so, how about sunday, 8pm your time (means 9pm for FR,DE,BE,NL and all other countries in europe lol! )
Back to top Go down
zemouch
Solider
Solider
zemouch

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:29 pm

so? is this time allright for you?

I was thinking about hosting on mailing server to reduce lag...and to settle a password to avoid other people coming; how about "heaven"? tongue
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:33 am

Golaith told me match is ok to happen today at 10pm, but we need information from blade on who will be in the teams
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:35 pm

im wondering if i might play this match lol not a chance..
Back to top Go down
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider
{WAR HOG}

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:59 pm

how do we actually get in the team?
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:00 pm

raiden we need you as a sub as it looks like a few players may drop out
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:07 pm

wat happend i go a msg from sum1 called reflexion say gol droppd and i was needed at 2349 wats thay all about?
Back to top Go down
zemouch
Solider
Solider
zemouch

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:15 pm

hi there Cool

clan war played, and results are nearly 50/50...you won on TDM, 50/50 on BASE&CAP, too bad your host left for the last round on RES tongue

it was a little (big :p) mess with all people disconnections/connexions...I advice to make another game, but earlier this time. Sleep
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:21 pm

sounds like a gud nyt of drama need a lil more info if am gona b on stand by in future lads jst unfortunate it happend in this manner Suspect bein told at 10 to 12 on a sunday nyt ur needed 2 battles no good for the work to sleep ratio lol ......... am sure another CW can b arranged Ze
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:25 pm

BeatoX wrote:
sounds like a gud nyt of drama need a lil more info if am gona b on stand by in future lads jst unfortunate it happend in this manner Suspect bein told at 10 to 12 on a sunday nyt ur needed 2 battles no good for the work to sleep ratio lol ......... am sure another CW can b arranged Ze

im sorry, it was an emergency and i was trying to reach you through a friend because i couldnt get on my PS3. Use the clan roster to join our games more often. If we dont ever see you online, we cant play you.

@Zemouch- Blade(the host) lost connection aswell. We will play the last round, RES on UU, next week, to decide who is the winner. Because we were 3v4, in BASE, which is a serious advantage on that Game Mode.

So, next week, RES on UU, 1 game with 4 rounds, winner takes all. Agreed?
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:36 pm

psn- BeatoX

add me gol for future its not a problem jst unxpected and i do use the roster all the time play with us a lot anyway its not important soz i never got msg sooner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zemouch
Solider
Solider
zemouch

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:56 pm

Big G wrote:

im sorry, it was an emergency and i was trying to reach you through a friend because i couldnt get on my PS3. Use the clan roster to join our games more often. If we dont ever see you online, we cant play you.

@Zemouch- Blade(the host) lost connection aswell. We will play the last round, RES on UU, next week, to decide who is the winner. Because we were 3v4, in BASE, which is a serious advantage on that Game Mode.

So, next week, RES on UU, 1 game with 4 rounds, winner takes all. Agreed?

NP for me, I agreed, need to tell my guys now Cool same time, same place. tongue

(by the way, we were 4v5 on a TDM round, you won, but GOT2MOVE points vanished(he played 3 rounds).I know about our 3vs4 in BASE, so it's why I considered whole war as 50/50.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU   clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan war (MGO) - 0H vs OHU
Page 1 of 1