Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3 Theme Mebbe?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
remenant
Solider
Solider

PS3 Theme Mebbe? Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Theme Mebbe?   PS3 Theme Mebbe? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:41 am

I was an avid photoshooter in R:FoM times and those pics still exist in photobucket. I also enjoy that sort of thing on MPO+ and W:P and I've even started doing it in MGO.

It's the last one I'm interested In. I've been looking over the PS3 Custom Template process and decided I am nowhere as skilled in image editing as others, but I can do background images.

So I am looking for interest, If we were to do a photoshoot, and we can get the graphically minded to work on icons (if we need to) then could we get together a custom OHU theme mebbe?

If no one is graphically minded or interested, I'll put a request in on MGSCom to make a general template for it.
Back to top Go down
remenant
Solider
Solider

PS3 Theme Mebbe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Theme Mebbe?   PS3 Theme Mebbe? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:19 am

Bump. i'd think at least shadow would be interested.
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PS3 Theme Mebbe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Theme Mebbe?   PS3 Theme Mebbe? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:58 am

should have been in mine and clouds game last night Shocked
you would have got a great pic of our granade secks Cool
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PS3 Theme Mebbe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Theme Mebbe?   PS3 Theme Mebbe? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:34 am

i also wanna do photos =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS3 Theme Mebbe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Theme Mebbe?   PS3 Theme Mebbe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 Theme Mebbe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: SOP Link :: Team Discussion-
Jump to: