Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kicked from clan.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadoken
Solider
Solider
Hadoken

Kicked from clan. Empty
PostSubject: Kicked from clan.   Kicked from clan. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:13 pm

Why have I been kicked from the clan? I'd like an explanation. I've clocked 15+ hours already and have reached level 4, so you can't claim that I've been inactive.
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Kicked from clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from clan.   Kicked from clan. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:59 pm

heres what happen we had 64 people in the clan and half werent even proper members so there was a massive kicking of nearly everyone, except for most staff members and website regulares, we must have got mixed up while kicking and got rid of a few real members. once golaith logs back onto mgo we will add all the members that are active and using the forum.
this wasnt on purpuse sorry man you be back in the clan in no time im sure of it. D but others may not be so lucky Suspect
Back to top Go down
Hadoken
Solider
Solider
Hadoken

Kicked from clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from clan.   Kicked from clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:13 pm

Thanks for the clear up. I'm actually looking forward to doing some clan training and official matches.
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Kicked from clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from clan.   Kicked from clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:32 pm

if gol gets you back in the team tomorrow you mite be able to make it to the practice session with sfg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Solider
Solider

Kicked from clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from clan.   Kicked from clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:48 pm

riccy youre the man!i think you should be awarded more power over the clan because you always are there if someone has probs etc and the only thing you can say is always if gol comes on or bald or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Kicked from clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from clan.   Kicked from clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:32 am

Ventus wrote:
riccy youre the man!i think you should be awarded more power over the clan because you always are there if someone has probs etc and the only thing you can say is always if gol comes on or bald or anyone else.
Embarassed yeah i do say that a lot but thanks ventus its an honour coming from you becase you take such great care of your clan Cool
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

Kicked from clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from clan.   Kicked from clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:05 am

I always go to ric when i need advice Cool
and apologise hadoken, being new and all i pretty much kicked anyone who wasnt a familiar face. il accept the invite as soon as i am back on.
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Kicked from clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from clan.   Kicked from clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:43 pm

Cool gols the man Cool always gets the job done afro
Back to top Go down
Hadoken
Solider
Solider
Hadoken

Kicked from clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from clan.   Kicked from clan. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:30 pm

Thanks for clearing it up guys, I'm happy to be a member of OHU once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kicked from clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from clan.   Kicked from clan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicked from clan.
Page 1 of 1