Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post your level!

Go down 
+13
{WAR HOG}
Big G
SolidRaiden
Incriminate
Conspiracy_Dawg
Yorokobi
Shadow
Remj
remenant
H!ddenLynx
Riccy D
raging_raid3n
Bl@CK-C@T
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
not a threat
Solider
Solider

Post your level! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:49 pm

I agree it's just a game.

I'm sure every one would jump at the chance for free kills by spawn camping.
I know I do, although most of the time I can't get the head shot and end up getting killed myself...
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:34 pm

"get ove ur self" i hold no authority or power with in the clan simply statin wat ur doin was a load of shit it was boostin no matter wat way u look at it and if u are going to continue doin it i guess when the attack is countered u will be leavin soon after to preserve ur fox hound Razz last am gonna say on the matter u no how i feel
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:28 pm

if yall talking about spawn campers, way i see it is they are generally crap players. Aint seen a good one yet, but they give themselves all the advantages. Its just cowardly, demonstartes a lack of confidence in ones own ability.

Actually, i hate camping of all sorts. Sitting in some random corner of the map, mags or traps all round, just waiting that by luck or odds that someone will come that way they get an easy kill. Some say thats 'stealth'. My bollocks.

Stealth is moving undetected through the battlefield. Not sitting in a corner shitting it for your life you might get killed and screw up your precious kill/death ratio Laughing And believe me, i know what stealth is, 23/40 wins as snake says im right Very Happy

And for all this, 'its just a game' tripe. Utterences of immature kids trying to justify what they are doing. if its 'just a game', why cant you pull back from the oppenents spawn spot and give them some breathing space then eh? Heres the deal, lay off beatox and have a bit of cop on, you can bullshit all you want about spawn camping and countering it, because it there ISNT tactics to counter it if everyones at it and your teammates are to shit to help you out.

To prove my point, i played Lynx and Blade 2v1 in MM a good while back. They spawn camped me and i got pretty pissed. Then i fought my way out and spawn camped back, guess what? i got about 5-6 kills in a row before they could fend me off, and this is against 2 of the best players in OHU (no disrespect to them)

So tell me, if one man against 2 can go that long without dying, tell me PLEASE how its so easy to counter spawn camping when the only thing that killed me was the fact i couldnt cover enough ground quick enough and ran out of bullets.
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:34 am

Camping is bad.

there was one guy in a game before I went away who was hiding behind a bin who killed me every time, but because I knew he was there I just threw a grenade in and it was a kill to me.

As for the people that use traps it's just low, they are there for that reason but spending the whole game hiding waiting for someone to fall for it is pretty boring. It's funny though when they decide to mess with you for a bit while you're stuck and another person comes round the corner either enemy or friend (preferably friend because they own the noob who's camping) and the enemy will most likely kill you which is better than letting the noob who camps get a kill.
Most people tend to wise up to what's going on after a while and will know that there is a camper there.

Alot of the time I find myself running around near the enemy spawn places because I can't find any of them to kill, if one happens to respawn while I'm there then I would go for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:20 am

not a threat wrote:

Alot of the time I find myself running around near the enemy spawn places because I can't find any of them to kill, if one happens to respawn while I'm there then I would go for the kill.
thats not spawn camping thats spawn killing Razz completely different spawn killers just get one or to spawn kills and spawn camper spend half the game waiting to kill spawners Sleep noobz
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:05 am

Ill be Straight Yeah At times i do spawn camp i wont make any excuse but latley im finding it better to stay in my own half of the map but on Maps like UU with me knowing the map so well Ie spawn points you cant help yourself but do it. But like when i go on the new maps Tomb of Tubes and V.V not knowing them at all i keep my distance and even thought i know C.C like the back of my hand tooi stay away from spwan points because that sand storm really does turn the tables on u so maybe konami so start to implement weather changes etc becuase things like taht make the game alot better. Also I think this Rank Arguements needs to stop because alot of unnessarcy accusions are being thown that are not needed. There is Nothing wrong with wanting to achive a Good rank nuthin at all it makes the game competive but like some of u say there re people in this game that use there rank as like they have power. i never left a game due to gettin owned and i had the accusion thown at me sayin that i cheated (This isnt about u patriot this is others too) so i delted my FH ranked solider too prove to alot of people that im as bit as good as i was in my OLD days of MGO and MPO but doing this also somehow ended me losing my Konami ID but hey Now i have GENE so Idc. Also i will add all this pointless arguing is tearin this clan apart Like ive said to alot of you MGE and other clans cant work as a team because they dont get on as people so training sessions willl be hosted every week this week it flop because i didnt organiseing proplly or they people didnt see the point in it truth is there was u all played togther so maybe talkin and playing with eachother might streathen this clan and i hope it does as im been sooo close of walking right away from OHU but ive put mind aside as a leader ive got a duty to forfill to gettin the clan workin and any found fuckin this up will be turffed outa here as ive had enough. so if people want to get FH let them dont make there job hard even if u dont agree with it u see that 1 decent player might want FH and u could just be grilling him. Make FH rank mean somethin else rather than have it tainted as only noobs get FH why cant it be. Some noobs do cheat to get FH but i know "such a name has worked really well for it and is genually a good player. help encourage people give advice and same goes for those people that want to get rid opf sloth for thier Nigh owl rank if u find an ENVG if u get it give it the person that requires it stop jumping down each others neck.
Back to top Go down
https://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:19 am

Well said.

It maybe that the majority of people with FH are noobs but then there is the minority that aren't.

Also perhaps a competitive few games will help strengthen the clan? (although I could be wrong)

maybe even ones just between members of OHU, if you made a list for a little tournament and people put their names down then the names are taken from a hat to ensure it's fair. Although it is up to those in charge
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:30 am

fair post wolf and i agree completely in wat your sayin but for me it wasnt about peoples rank it was simply the case my enjoyment in a game was being shat on by a select few deliberalty boostin to the point of me seethin with anger and had to say somethin about it

training was gud even if we didnt all make it shuld make it later in the nyt though rather than 5pm bit early
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:05 pm

Hint for all those going:

"ZOMG, I HATEZ SPAWN CAMPERS! THEY ARE NOOBZ"

When i see it like this:

1: Your team was pushed back into your Spawn cause your Team is shit.
2: Your camping there trying not to be killed.

MGO is about your Team, Not people "Ramboing" which leads to "Spawn Camping"

And here's the hint:

Instead of dieing and then hitting your computer because your not respawning, Wait in the Weapon Selection screen for a bit. Let the commotion cool down.

Maybe back-stab a few of the guys who are "Spawn Camping"

Don't go " LEEEEEROOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" and then get killed by 10+ people. Take a minute and let the commotion die down.

You can spend a good minute or two in the Weapon Selection screen so don't worry.

Now stop complaining ladies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:45 pm

lol as usual patriot comes in late Razz
gol and blade cleared it up well now your over doing it Shocked
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:49 pm

Riccy D wrote:
lol as usual patriot comes in late Razz
gol and blade cleared it up well now your over doing it Shocked

Better late than never >_>

Plus i think we will learn many things from my wisdom Cool
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:51 pm

Basketball 0h rly santa
tongue i shall ponder more on this elephant
*batman away!*
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:31 am

THE ELEPHANT'S MINE Evil or Very Mad

also, given my current depression at not having a rank, i'm working hard to get one Surprised

i could try for eagle,doberman,waterbear but i wanted to try for something unique Shocked

so if i'm in a game with you and i knife you once, don't worry, i'm just trying to get tarantula Wink

if i do it more than once in the same game though, you must've pissed me off elephant
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:06 am

I completely agree with Patriot there, anyway whats this about spawn campers ruining peoples fun, thought to think that I find it fun to sit around killing you at your spawn, I mean I wouldnt do it if you didnt make it so easy for me lol by just spawning then running at me like a maniac, like Goliath said I am a back-stabbing coward when it comes to MGO. I like it like that, it keeps me alive and I find it fun. Not to mention the comedy value of sitting at my Ps3 reading all the angry mesages being typed furiously at me because I'm killing them in a "Unfair way" lol.

Some people say, FH = Camper, that may very well be true, but camping is being tactical, thinking your way around, finding the best spots, trying to outwit the enemy when they come to flush you out, its all good fun and it's all about who can think the fastest and come up with the best stratagy.

And I don't think this has sunk into some people yet, THIS IS NOT COD4 - THIS IS NOT A RANDOM FPS - THIS IS MGO, A TACTICAL ESPIONAGE ACTION GAME ONLINE, TACTICAL MEANING THE IDEA IS TO USE TACTICS AND NOT TO RUN AROUND LIKE IN COD4, ESPIONAGE MEANING TO HIDE OR SNEAK AROUND, ACTION OF COURSE IS WHERE THE COMBAT COMES IN. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, GO PLAY COD4 Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:13 am

And just to clarify one last thing, I couldnt care less if some of you think less of me just because I play differently to you, my advice is dont waste your time telling me off for the way I play, you'll probably just get killed as you type it. affraid

So lets all play basket ball now we've let of some steam and get back to the game Very Happy Basketball Basketball Basketball Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:29 am

exactly cherry noobs camp and suck too much to change there ways cheers
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:33 am

but it doesnt matter campers are by far the easiest ones to figure out rendeer
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:53 am

i wonder if my tarantula gaining antics will go down well in survival? Shocked
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:29 pm

got me water bear fuck yeah no more sloth yazoor
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:30 pm

wtg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:10 am

BeatoX wrote:
got me water bear fuck yeah no more sloth yazoor

Water Bear.....

Is Win. santa
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:14 am

no Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:54 am

Very Happy spam
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:39 am

what if you camp and kill spawn campers? lol

Why are there so many ranks and how do I get them?
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:45 am

get pigeon Shocked

or chicken Surprised

they're the best ranks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your level!   Post your level! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your level!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next