Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Soviet's Proposition.

Go down 
+4
ragingraven
Big G
Shadow
Incriminate
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

The Soviet's Proposition. Empty
PostSubject: The Soviet's Proposition.   The Soviet's Proposition. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:18 am

Well, The other day while playing on my fun internet game, I came across a problem of some sorts... I wanna do the MGS4 story.. But i wanna go on MGO2 just as much... So now what..?

Well, Maybe im not the only one and im not sure if this has been discussed but i was thinking...

If half of the Clan who is getting MGS4, Does MGO2 and then the other half does the story?

Because if we 1: ALL do MGO2, Then chances are we won't get around with the story 'till late times and we will maybe come across a spoiler or two and that will ruin the story.

2: If we all do the story first, Chances are OHU will become a under-ranked clan and we don't want that after our rank in the Beta, Which may i remind you was 15! (My Clan was dead end last) And we don't want that.

So maybe in this thread was can discuss what we may do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Soviet's Proposition.   The Soviet's Proposition. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:04 am

Aye, we need a group of at leasy 5-6 guys willing to go straight into MGO2 and level up to set up OHU as a clan on the leaderboards ASAP while another few people play story then the people who have been playing the story join OHU and keep it active while the guys who got the ball rolling on the leaderboards play the story.

Sound good to you?
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: The Soviet's Proposition.   The Soviet's Proposition. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:09 am

Sounds impractical and who in the name of god would want to be left behind on the outcomes of Snakes final missions?

this is just gonna be one of them,'of you go online cause thats really important for OHU and stuff, good lad'

and il go play the story and finish it first >__>

and tbh, whats a week or two considering the life span of online MGO? Idea
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Soviet's Proposition.   The Soviet's Proposition. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:30 am

I'll do it.............
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: The Soviet's Proposition.   The Soviet's Proposition. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:20 am

no way will i be playin mgo untill i finish mgs4
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: The Soviet's Proposition.   The Soviet's Proposition. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:22 am

here here!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

PostSubject: Re: The Soviet's Proposition.   The Soviet's Proposition. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:52 am

Well im confidant i WILL beat MGS4 in 24hours or ill die trying then ill go to MGO Hows that sound Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: The Soviet's Proposition.   The Soviet's Proposition. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:04 am

and i aint blitsin through mgs4 eather im gona take my time afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
Crysis
Solider
Solider
Crysis

PostSubject: Re: The Soviet's Proposition.   The Soviet's Proposition. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:02 pm

I did 5 hours of mgo the first day,now i am fully on story mode Very Happy
i will say when i finished,i may play and alternate mgo and story mode
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Soviet's Proposition.   The Soviet's Proposition. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:52 am

well the clan is up now
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Soviet's Proposition.   The Soviet's Proposition. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:22 pm

SovietPatriot wrote:

2: If we all do the story first, Chances are OHU will become a under-ranked clan and we don't want that after our rank in the Beta, Which may i remind you was 15! (My Clan was dead end last) And we don't want that.

mine was roughly 2400th out of 4000nd. Shocked

pretty good for a one man army pirat
Back to top Go down
Remj
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: The Soviet's Proposition.   The Soviet's Proposition. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:54 am

I have finish mgs4 Four times so i play only mgo now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soviet's Proposition.   The Soviet's Proposition. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Soviet's Proposition.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: Armed Insurrection! :: Metal Gear Online-
Jump to: