Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey guys i'm back

Go down 
+2
Riccy D
RPG Tony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RPG Tony
Solider
Solider

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:20 pm

Hey guys I know i've been gone for a while, but i'm back and ready to kick ass in the MGO. I've been working on a movie and busy setting up my site. It's not finished yet, but it's very close to completion. I can't wait to start playing MGO. It comes out approximately in 5 days, 7 hrs, and 41 mins from this post Smile OMG The beta was awesome. In this final week before release I will be playing a lot of MPO/+ and COD4 in preparation for MGS4. We should play one more game of MPO together before starting MGO. Hopefully we will be able to play together without region limitations at some point. It's good to be back!
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:22 pm

hey there tony Very Happy you got gta4?
Back to top Go down
RPG Tony
Solider
Solider

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:26 pm

Yeah, is that region limited? If not we should play together. Smile
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:29 pm

that would be awsome do you know the swing set glitch Shocked
Back to top Go down
RPG Tony
Solider
Solider

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:30 pm

No I do not. What does it do?
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:39 pm

it rocker=ts you at 1000 miles an hour sometimes directly into the air Shocked
Back to top Go down
RPG Tony
Solider
Solider

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:51 pm

WOW! Shocked
So, what did you think of the game in general? I thought it had a much better storyline than in previous games. It involved you into it a lot more this time, which I liked.
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:06 pm

i think unlike the previous gta games this has a one of the most intersting storys in games, vice and san andreas had average story lines when you compare them to gta4.

The twists through out the game are genious and one of the best combat systems ive come across Cool . but it shouldnt have a perfect 10 in my eyes its got to many flaws. multyplayer is awesome but its impossible to stay in a game without a perfect conection.

Also i want them to rework there graphics when it gets bright its impossible to see on a hd telly(had to turn my colour settings down) and when its night you cant see shit in alley ways. but by far its one of the most impressive games ive played.
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:08 pm

RPG Tony wrote:
WOW! Shocked
So, what did you think of the game in general? I thought it had a much better storyline than in previous games. It involved you into it a lot more this time, which I liked.
the story was identical to all the other gtas :S

welcome bak anyway Very Happy *hugs tony* Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:14 pm

ragingraven wrote:
RPG Tony wrote:
WOW! Shocked
the story was identical to all the other gtas :S

that is an false sir tongue
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:20 pm

gta is allways guy enters a new city by plain, car or watever and works his way up
it could be somthing way better like
guy is at the top and you do a few easy missions and gets shafted by boss and ends up in jail game fast forwards and he has to work his way up again on his own to get revenge
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:33 pm

thats classic gta style you cant start on top that would destroy the hole premis of gta, in this one he spends half the game looking for the man that ratted his friends during the war, needless to say the game makes you try more and more to find and kill him doing missions for some of the many levels of scum on the gta crime ladder, even a few bent cops, and when he finds the man he wants everything seems rosy he goes to his cusins wedding an Razz not gunna spoil the ending, anyway the major thing about the gta 4 story is that the outcome is in your hands and that just awsome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RPG Tony
Solider
Solider

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:41 pm

ragingraven wrote:
gta is allways guy enters a new city by plain, car or watever and works his way up
guy is at the top and you do a few easy missions and gets shafted by boss and ends up in jail game fast forwards and he has to work his way up again on his own to get revenge
Scarface already did that though. The story is much MUCH better than the previous ones. Of course it is like you said, but that is just how GTA is. What I mean is that this one involves you way more in terms of important decisions such as the death of Playboy X or Dwayne. Thanks for not spoiling the end Riccy as I haven't beaten it yet, like I said I've been really busy. I'll try to beat before MGS4 comes out though Smile
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:49 pm

RPG Tony wrote:
ragingraven wrote:
Scarface already did that though. The story is much MUCH better than the previous ones. Of course it is like you said, but that is just how GTA is. What I mean is that this one involves you way more in terms of important decisions such as the death of Playboy X or Dwayne. Thanks for not spoiling the end Riccy as I haven't beaten it yet, like I said I've been really busy. I'll try to beat before MGS4 comes out though Smile
well said tony its ricardo btw affraid
Back to top Go down
RPG Tony
Solider
Solider

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:57 pm

Riccy D wrote:
well said tony its ricardo btw affraid
yeah I know man Laughing I just called you riccy cause it's in your username
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:57 am

I cant wait to see your movie, U told me about it ages ago and it sounded really cool so I really wanna see the finished product - oh yeah, and welcome back
Back to top Go down
tr1ppy
Solider
Solider
tr1ppy

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:55 pm

welcome back i might see u on mpo+ when im online onit Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.trippy-ov-bhe.piczo.com
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:02 am

OMG Welcome back Tony Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
Sponsored content

Hey guys i'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm back   Hey guys i'm back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys i'm back
Page 1 of 1