Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OHU Weapon Units

Go down 
+12
Crysis
Jassylaw
bigboss
Big G
Incriminate
GhillieGuy93
Proudy11 iz G (360)
ragingraven
remenant
H!ddenLynx
Riccy D
Shadow
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:46 pm

Hmmm CQC,Knife and Assult Will do me Im going to Live up to my name.
Back to top Go down
https://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
GhillieGuy93
Solider
Solider
GhillieGuy93

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:04 pm

i am so loolkin forward to cqc. its a solo skill but it is a team based idea. it provides valuable info on the opposite team
Back to top Go down
http://www.you.justgotowned.com
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:11 pm

GhillieGuy93 wrote:
i am so loolkin forward to cqc. its a solo skill but it is a team based idea. it provides valuable info on the opposite team
i am no longer unique Very Happy i've persuaded most people Laughing
CQC is good but info is only good when they actually bother to activate SOP once in a while, on most occasions you will find only a single target connected to himself only Mad
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:27 pm

Shadow wrote:
nah not permanent things nope just some guidelines that we could use for clan matches to better plan out an assult ect.

And I agree with goliath, u do have to be flexible to be good, on your own that is but as a team if you treat the team as one big player then it is flexible by having different sections.

gotta think as you go, no point in having a sniper only on Blood Bath

every player must be well versed in 2 skills and a backup
as standard everyone should be able to CQC and use the knife. Thats your backup that you can use in anyone situation.

Your main style of play should suit the type of player you are. Assaults for frontline players, traps for stealthy ones, etc etc

Your 'secondary' style is what you will resort to if your normal route isnt working.

but to be honest beyond sniping and shooting there cant really be any 'classes' because each player has access to CQC no matter what weapons they pick
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:30 pm

Sad no one goining me in explosives Sad
atleast i still gots assault cyclops
Back to top Go down
Jassylaw
Solider
Solider
Jassylaw

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:30 pm

I'll go in sniper but I may do some CQCing later on.
Back to top Go down
Crysis
Solider
Solider
Crysis

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:59 pm

Assaults,Lynx says i have a good shot with m4 Razz
Back to top Go down
Bl@CK-C@T
Solider
Solider
Bl@CK-C@T

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:44 am

Hmm I mainly CQC and use Sniper when needed but havent used scanner yet, I think i will try it later.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:53 am

cool, I think that now I have played MGO again we should just do what ever we want for now though
Back to top Go down
Crysis
Solider
Solider
Crysis

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:06 am

I am a M4 User and SVD User(im quite good with sniper ^^)
Back to top Go down
GhillieGuy93
Solider
Solider
GhillieGuy93

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:30 pm

ok i need help with SOP. say both teams connect all players, n i tap one of the ENEMY players, do i get all the other players locations? also do i need to re sop link with MY team?
Back to top Go down
http://www.you.justgotowned.com
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:38 pm

SOP is a complicated business. You start in an unconnected state.
Pressing triangle connects you to nearby players.
if those players are already connected to other players then you gain that connection also.
every time you die, you disconnect and need to reconnect to continue to gain the advantage.

scanning an unlucky bystander will only display that enemy's current connected network. If they are not connected, you will only see them highlighted. Once dead, their scan status is removed and they will be unseen again. but others will still be visable for the duration of the scan, or unitl they die.
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:10 pm

i fall into the cqc bracket like to use handgun cqc and knife when i can and ppl end up all kinds of dead with mah ak102 aswell cheers

and i thought you had to keep the original scanned host alive to keep the scan active i.e the best tactic wuld be to cqc>scan>choke/stun then leave them incapacatated to keep the link active Suspect
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:29 pm

my assault level is 3
Back to top Go down
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:19 am

BeatoX wrote:
i fall into the cqc bracket like to use handgun cqc and knife when i can and ppl end up all kinds of dead with mah ak102 aswell cheers

and i thought you had to keep the original scanned host alive to keep the scan active i.e the best tactic wuld be to cqc>scan>choke/stun then leave them incapacatated to keep the link active Suspect
nope, from what i've experienced the link will remain active even after they are dead. I'll test it agaan but it shouldn't be the case.

MK2 pistol sniping FTW :3
Back to top Go down
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider
{WAR HOG}

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:30 pm

im an assault man!

but i sometimes go with the acog on an m4!

and i can snipe but im not to fond of camping!

glad to be of service!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OHU Weapon Units   OHU Weapon Units - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OHU Weapon Units
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: Armed Insurrection! :: Metal Gear Online-
Jump to: