Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battlefield bad company

Go down 
+11
CJmemory
Conspiracy_Dawg
Ventus
Incriminate
remenant
GhillieGuy93
ragingraven
Big G
Riccy D
Shadow
H!ddenLynx
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:35 am

I dont know what dog tags are Sad
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:52 am

@shadow well if u knife some1 in bc u get there dog tag
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:49 am

I want Shadow's, Gol's and Ravens >_< I was running around like a spaz one match, Trying to find Shadow and Raven, Only equipping my knife... My K/D must have been 12/89 Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:36 am

lol! multi player is fun i have 2 say....
but the more i play it the more i hate the game enigene Neutral
Back to top Go down
GhillieGuy93
Solider
Solider
GhillieGuy93

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:21 pm

SHADOW!! HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!?!?! MGO is gonna be the greatest game ever! no other game can combine the same blend of stealth as well as kojima. and you come here saying "I gonna have to choose between MGS4 and B:BC". i am very disapointed No
Back to top Go down
http://www.you.justgotowned.com
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:52 pm

it gots lots a dog tags today

and BC's engine is a right piss off o_O
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:28 pm

"BC's engine is a right piss off"

ye what happened 2 the 100% destructible environment?
and when u jab a fence with your knife it just explodes Neutral

cant wait 4 far cry 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:36 am

H!ddenLynx wrote:

i find smashing fences the best part. running down to the Plaza with no car or vehicles i just run straight through with a knife go round the back and back stab all the snipers Twisted Evil
although it is true, i'm bored of BC, i've gone back to the lost planet demo until tomorrow. OMG MGS4 TOMORROW. I SHALL FINALLY BE THE ROBOT AGAIN (I hope)
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:13 am

H!ddenLynx wrote:

i make doors wit drill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:38 am

remenant wrote:
H!ddenLynx wrote:

i find smashing fences the best part. running down to the Plaza with no car or vehicles i just run straight through with a knife go round the back and back stab all the snipers Twisted Evil
although it is true, i'm bored of BC, i've gone back to the lost planet demo until tomorrow. OMG MGS4 TOMORROW. I SHALL FINALLY BE THE ROBOT AGAIN (I hope)
lol i think first time you were the robot someone changed the host and then it was me as the robot. An snake won in the end^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:25 am

Suspect i know, my luck was dire in that beta. when i eventually had a round, i was robo twice in a row.
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:40 am

remenant wrote:
Suspect i know, my luck was dire in that beta. when i eventually had a round, i was robo twice in a row.
dire!!!111 Shocked you won 2 rounds with me playing my arse off, i got something like 25 kills 18 headshots and still came second to your 30 stuns Sad
Back to top Go down
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:05 pm

Riccy D wrote:
remenant wrote:
dire!!!111 Shocked you won 2 rounds with me playing my arse off, i got something like 25 kills 18 headshots and still came second to your 30 stuns Sad
CQC hacking pays off, my points bonuses make up for lost headshots Wink
also by dire i mean my robot play time. surely you remember my whining in game chat. NOOOOO I WANNA BE THE ROBO
along with the Mr T buttons i had on my F Key's Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:44 pm

hmmm i think it sucks you cant take cover and you cant lay down ,so far i know...best job is sniper i think many bf pros also admitted its the best job aim is kinda screwed and graphics are kinda -...- it was funny but the fact you could only communicate to you squad is kinda lame.and some vehicles are way too powerful the heli got me 6 times in a row only because he spammed rockets at our base-.- and nobody could do a thing vs it-.- and i hadnt enough time to do sth because i got respawnd killed -.- i also like and dislike this gold thing and that the full map isnt available at the start.for me BF is only a fun shooter but no tactical serious clan game-.-i think it will flop

btw i will get myself civilasation revolution because this game rocks stradegy wiseand you can play it online its a pleasant change from all the killing
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:59 am

GhillieGuy93 wrote:
SHADOW!! HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!?!?! MGO is gonna be the greatest game ever! no other game can combine the same blend of stealth as well as kojima. and you come here saying "I gonna have to choose between MGS4 and B:BC". i am very disapointed No

to be honest, stealth isn't really a valid option when everyone else has AK102's and M4's at level 3 Neutral
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:56 am

Conspiracy_Dawg wrote:
GhillieGuy93 wrote:

to be honest, stealth isn't really a valid option when everyone else has AK102's and M4's at level 3 Neutral
tell that to remnant >_>
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:36 am

just because they get headshots dosnt mean they have level 3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:08 am

i know Cool

the AK is just too accurate over the shoulder Shocked

in FPV it's impossible to hit the target more than three times with one clip, let alone get a headshot. Sad

and in OTS, i suddenly get a headshot with every five bullets or so Suspect

in conclusion, i are confused scratch

um.. pale

LOOK OUT ELEPHANT! elephant lol!
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:51 pm

everyone hates the sight on the ak102 Sad i think its brilliant Shocked
Back to top Go down
CJmemory
Solider
Solider
CJmemory

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:00 pm

i hate m4 sight Mad ak ftw
Back to top Go down
Proudy11 iz G (360)
Comrade
Comrade

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:54 am

I dont really see it, you Chuck Norris lol!. But seriously BF:BC is rubbish online
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:14 am

Flex_steel wrote:
i hate m4 sight Mad ak ftw

i love M4 sight

made raven do a triple backflip with it =D
Back to top Go down
CJmemory
Solider
Solider
CJmemory

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:43 am

lag can do the funniest things Very Happy best original sight is the Xm8 in my opinion
Back to top Go down
CJmemory
Solider
Solider
CJmemory

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:45 am

[quote="Proudy11 iz G (360)"]I dont really see it, you Chuck Norris lol!. But seriously BF:BC is rubbish online[/quote
your mistaken im actually his twin brother flex steel and how is Bf:BC tht bad, it was addictive ]
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:23 pm

my power drill owns all
tanks
ppl
walls
prity much everything
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield bad company   Battlefield bad company - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield bad company
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next