Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhillieGuy93
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:44 pm

OK guys i think this shall be teh roxxorit game evah king ok thats all i have to say

p.s ruskies p0wn EU pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.you.justgotowned.com
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:06 pm

GhillieGuy93 wrote:
OK guys i think this shall be teh roxxorit game evah king ok thats all i have to say

p.s ruskies p0wn EU pirat

back on that other thread basically when you first go online, you're asked to pick a faction, you may choose it because you like them, but depending on player population you may be persuaded to go for the faction with the biggest join bonus.

Money makes your campaign go round, you earn more by completing and taking over Base maps and playing usual skirmishes or by contributing towards control on a Capital City Map

money = new units, repairs, rewards etc.

back to topic

EU ftw, Tactical ion cannon is my preference of a WMD rather than a vacum bomb, for one because i wont go blowing up my own guys Razz

i don't care about looks, just that they get the job done and that they act as my meatshield. demo next thursday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ragingraven
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:56 pm

voice recicnition fails
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.penisland.com
BeatoX
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:49 am

i really luv command and conquer and really like the idea of end war but i am concerned with the voice com control did u ever try and play socom the voice com just did not work on my scottish accent i ended up adoptin a america twang to get it to vaguely work lol alpha breach bang and clear. units relpy roger than moving to point delta lol

c&C red alert 3 out october 31st Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:26 am

i know there's a fair bit of sceptism over voice reg, but as i said it is an option, you can still use full pad controls, but from what reviewers i've seen say so far, the recognicition system is fairly solid.

and socom was ps2, ps3 has a bit more room for more voice patterns no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeatoX
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:16 am

this is very true tu'shey sir lol think the whole idea with the voice con is so u can play at the speed of thought rather than using slow pad commands which suggests this culd be a rapid action rts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:43 am

well when you can just suddenly decide to nuke teh enemy i'd say that's rapid action. depends on the players. even teh creative director got pwnt by the AI when he was demoing it.

Note: Now releasing on teh 7th of Nov
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ragingraven
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:01 pm

remenant wrote:
i know there's a fair bit of sceptism over voice reg, but as i said it is an option, you can still use full pad controls, but from what reviewers i've seen say so far, the recognicition system is fairly solid.

iv spent hours trying to get microsoft words reconition working it doest work wit northern Irish or Scottish accented people
Back to top Go down
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:22 pm

ragingraven wrote:
remenant wrote:

iv spent hours trying to get microsoft words reconition working it doest work wit northern Irish or Scottish accented people
yes but by using a PC your are also running all the other processes. unless it was an actual full program i doubt ms had alot of effort placed into that program.
the ps3 has less processes and the game specifically designed to appropriate the userbase. if localisation went as well as it was publicised then everything shall be fine :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeatoX
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:28 am

wat raven said Very Happy and i wuld only use nukes as a last resort if it looked like i was losing pull bak the rest of my unit draw in the enemy then make the ultimate sacrifce cause if its tryin to b realistic a nuke is effect over sumthin like 150 miles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:35 pm

yus but its not a propa nuke its a tactical nuke!Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:53 am

{WAR HOG} wrote:
yus but its not a propa nuke its a tactical nuke!Razz
it's not even that. it's either a kinetic strike, an ion cannon or a vaccum bomb
nuke from the us would be politically correct hm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeatoX
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:48 am

ion cannon very tiberium sun Cool but as a wmd its not that effective gud for destroyin a single element with out risk to anythin else but wuld do anywhere as much damage as a nuke with the blast, emp wave and radation not to mention fall out nukes FTW and wtfs a vaccum bomb sounds like sumthin a student wuld by lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:40 pm

i prefer spore's powers Shocked

fanatical frenzy! instantly take over every city on a planet! Cool

oorah for bible bashing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ragingraven
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:01 am

i cant play spore on my pc Sad
endwar did nothin revolutionary voice recognition is still just a menu only slower cause i have to talk reeeeeaaaallly slow and usualy a few times, i realy thought tom clancy was goin to make a good game for once but failed again, the only way to play stratagy is mouse and keyboard
Back to top Go down
remenant
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:37 am

i dunno. i'm enjoying my bouts with ghillie and patriot, we both have our plusses and minuses and it's mostly even, even if the servers kept crashing this afternoon. The only problem i have with voice reg is it confusing the numbers 4 and 5 and Bravo, also double digits are sometimes a nuiscence but apart from that. AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:24 am

which pansies here use the US? Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions   

Back to top Go down

EndWar - cool stuff and debates on factions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: SOP Link :: Off Topic-
Jump to: