Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CoD5 Beta Impressions

Go down 
+2
BeatoX
Incriminate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

CoD5 Beta Impressions Empty
PostSubject: CoD5 Beta Impressions   CoD5 Beta Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:02 am

There are 3 maps for the Beta:
1. A Japanese castle setting. Very large level
2. A beach level with lots of huts and a central Hut with docks running from it.
3. A train yard complete with tanks, towers and blown out buildings.
4. Beta cap level is 11 now. Sargeant.

The weapons you start with are the basic one's and you level up qquickly earning perks.

The level are done very well. ITs basically Modern warfare with WWII weapons.

The rank and perk system is just like in CoD 4.

THe lobbys are just like CoD 4. The neat thing is you can limit the lobbies to Invite, Friends only or open invite. THis friends only feature is cool so your buddies can join the room and play against you. You earn points the same way in CoD 4 as if you were playing public. I thought it was a neat feature. Another great feature is you can limit locale. Play only this side of the Atlantic or open locales, which is world wide. This helps out so you dont experience the lag factor when playing with people overseas with the RED Bar for signal. Lets face it, dumping a clip into someone and then having them shoot you once really can make the blood boil.

The graphics are stunning and the environments are destructable, but not a much as battlefield.

This game is going to be extememly hot for TG. BE PREPARED FOR A HUGE INFLUX OF RECRUITS.

The new things are types of grenades:

standard frag, they are not as powerful as the CoD MW ones
a sticky grenade for throwing at tanks and objects.
Molitov Cocktails for burning the CENSORED out of people.

Kill Streak rewards:
3 kills a radar
5 kills and artillary strike
7 kills calls in the dogs

The artillary strike is pretty neat. The whole screen shakes and rattles if you are unfortunate to be in the area. You can either get stunned or killed. The devastation to the area is a site to behold. You see them come in and the impacts. Bodies everywhere in pieces. WoW is all I can say.

The Dogs tear up the enemy like no tomorrow. The dogs take out enemies in gruesome form. Each teams dogs are different colors..either Black or American German shepard color.

The death animations are wild. Shoot a guy in the back with a shotgun and his guts fly out the front of him. Blow a guy up and his body rips in half. Legs one way the body the other. Their faces say it all...GRUESOME

Servers had very limited hiccups or none at all. The gameplay was pretty clean. More to come
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Beta Impressions   CoD5 Beta Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:44 pm

how did u get the beta?? a want in on this beta stuff wats the site uv got cod raven had lbp
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Beta Impressions   CoD5 Beta Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:02 pm

cod beta xbox only for preorderin
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider
{WAR HOG}

PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Beta Impressions   CoD5 Beta Impressions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:50 pm

im getin cod5 wow! >Smile im gunna get my dogs on joo Razz any1 getin cod5 and meeee! andy225
Back to top Go down
hewett92
Solider
Solider
hewett92

PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Beta Impressions   CoD5 Beta Impressions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:38 pm

Im 100% sure im gonna be getting the new CoD. Number 4 was amazing, so I hope they;ve stepped up their game even more with this version..

PH
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.paradoxweb.ulmb.com
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Beta Impressions   CoD5 Beta Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:30 am

i still feel really agrieved but the whole wwII shit AGAIN need to play a demo 1st or sumthin or get sum user related recomdations
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Beta Impressions   CoD5 Beta Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:06 pm

If you like CoD4, You'll love CoD5
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Beta Impressions   CoD5 Beta Impressions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:37 am

i luv cod4 but i detest wwII Shocked lookd at a few beta movies on Y.T maps look big but i dnt get filled with xcitment lookin at the game how can u go from a m4 with a red dot/40mm nade launcher to a single action m1 no likey Sad
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Beta Impressions   CoD5 Beta Impressions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:57 pm

Incriminate wrote:
If you like CoD4, You'll love CoD5
Sad guess i shouldnt buy this then Sad
farao
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Beta Impressions   CoD5 Beta Impressions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:15 am

no all cod 4 tards gona be on it
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Beta Impressions   CoD5 Beta Impressions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:06 am

gud chance i wont Razz
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Beta Impressions   CoD5 Beta Impressions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:19 am

played it and i know for sure this is even worse than cod4
Back to top Go down
hewett92
Solider
Solider
hewett92

PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Beta Impressions   CoD5 Beta Impressions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:47 pm

Just pre-ordered CoD WaW Smile.

Can't wait to play now.

If you wanna see actual footage I would go to the actual callofduty website. It has lots f full multiplayer trailers and movies Smile

I think I've fallen in love =]

PH

geek jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.paradoxweb.ulmb.com
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Beta Impressions   CoD5 Beta Impressions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:42 am

cant say am wettin my pants in excitment thinkin of gettin far cry 2 it looks gud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoD5 Beta Impressions   CoD5 Beta Impressions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoD5 Beta Impressions
Page 1 of 1