Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Football Teams!

Go down 
+6
Incriminate
ragingraven
Ccfcrhys
H!ddenLynx
BeatoX
SolidRaiden
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Football Teams! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:47 pm

Ronaldo is crap
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:23 pm

listen to wat am say foo lol even though u supposed to take the ball u still take down the player with u hurt them a little let them no ur there so its still a contact sport even though the rules state against it and the player gets a free kick if its bad enough. take basketball for example u cant touch the player at all, just the ball if the man in possesion turns his back on the defender and backs into him he is fouling the defend thats how none contact sports work cleary if u bring a man down in a tackle its a contact sport ur just tryin to argue ur point on a technicality Razz
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:25 pm

if footballers get ball and the other players Falls that is not a free-kick Smile me clever
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:27 pm

thats another point a player can go in for a 50/50 win the ball and go right thru the other guy and play on the rules state its a fair challenge .contact sport
Back to top Go down
Saint
Solider
Solider
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:26 am

BeatoX wrote:
away and sing ur fenian shite else where ya totty muncher not the place for it. big jock knew

and soviet how does tackling some 1 count as none contact yes ur supposed to take the ball and not touch the player but more often than not the player gets take aswell there for its contact wat a stupid thing to say Razz

Sorry beatox that was innapropriate i admit.I dont have any problems with rangers fans and wish that celtic and rangers fans could just face the fact that there to good teams,Rangers won the european winners cup and celtic won the european which makes them both good.Not to mention i admit rangers have won the SPL more times than celtic.

Once again my apologies i hope we can still be friends after this.

-Saint Cool
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:46 am

no probs saint i dnt a mind a bit of a laugh about nrangers n celtic but this is hardly the place to start a bigoted comments Suspect lol
Back to top Go down
Saint
Solider
Solider
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:11 am

BeatoX wrote:
no probs saint i dnt a mind a bit of a laugh about nrangers n celtic but this is hardly the place to start a bigoted comments Suspect lol

Yeh the song was a bit of a joke i took out the more offensive bits of it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football Teams!   Football Teams! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football Teams!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: SOP Link :: Off Topic-
Jump to: