Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Instrucerdill

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Instrucerdill Empty
PostSubject: Instrucerdill   Instrucerdill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:51 pm

Who is going to try to get on it tomorrow?
i wana be an instrucer
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

Instrucerdill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrucerdill   Instrucerdill Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:38 am

i am Cool

because i actually plan on hosting combat training Shocked
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Instrucerdill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrucerdill   Instrucerdill Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:08 am

I better get on it 15 places available hopefully im clever enough to get on Smile
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

Instrucerdill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrucerdill   Instrucerdill Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:17 am

if either one of us gets on, we have to promise to host combat training for people who couldn't make it, ok? Wink

only fair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

Instrucerdill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrucerdill   Instrucerdill Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:13 am

i wanna be instrcutor

teach everyone shit tactics

then join the games with the soliders i trained cus i know their tactics and use em against em =D
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

Instrucerdill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrucerdill   Instrucerdill Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:15 am

well, i was actually planning on HELPING the people i trained >_>

but seeing as how every game (including the "only french" one) fills up almost instantly it seems rather hard to get into training at the moment Neutral

but i am considering blocking "lmeryll" as she/he/it got into the first training and then afterwards took up a space in another Rolling Eyes

i'm sorry, but when 150+ people are queueing (hope i spelled that right Shocked ) up for training and you've already been trained, to not host your own and instead steal a valuable place in another session is just being a douche Sad
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

Instrucerdill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrucerdill   Instrucerdill Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:35 am

Conspiracy_Dawg wrote:
well, i was actually planning on HELPING the people i trained >_>

but seeing as how every game (including the "only french" one) fills up almost instantly it seems rather hard to get into training at the moment Neutral

but i am considering blocking "lmeryll" as she/he/it got into the first training and then afterwards took up a space in another Rolling Eyes

i'm sorry, but when 150+ people are queueing (hope i spelled that right Shocked ) up for training and you've already been trained, to not host your own and instead steal a valuable place in another session is just being a douche Sad

ah was dun takin d piss >_>
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Instrucerdill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrucerdill   Instrucerdill Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:19 pm

I'll Train anybody! I'm an Instrucer thanks to wolf ive already Gratuated 9 people!
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

Instrucerdill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrucerdill   Instrucerdill Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:21 am

Why do I miss everything....?
That's what I get for being away for 6 weeks....
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Instrucerdill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrucerdill   Instrucerdill Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:21 am

Im so annoyed now.. I turn Instrucer and guess what.. I CANT CREATE! IT SAYS CANNNOT CREATE WITH CURRENT NETWORK ENVIROMENT.. i dont get how to fix it
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

Instrucerdill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrucerdill   Instrucerdill Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:33 am

i dont just graduate anybody, i train em first, properly xP
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

Instrucerdill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrucerdill   Instrucerdill Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:55 pm

SolidRaiden wrote:
Im so annoyed now.. I turn Instrucer and guess what.. I CANT CREATE! IT SAYS CANNNOT CREATE WITH CURRENT NETWORK ENVIROMENT.. i dont get how to fix it
get faster internet
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
not a threat
Solider
Solider

Instrucerdill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrucerdill   Instrucerdill Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:56 am

I'd get faster internet but theres only one ISP in my area, although they supposedly increased it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Instrucerdill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrucerdill   Instrucerdill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instrucerdill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: Armed Insurrection! :: Metal Gear Online-
Jump to: