Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am now FoxHound!

Go down 
+7
BeatoX
Riccy D
Ventus
H!ddenLynx
Conspiracy_Dawg
Saint
Shadow
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:41 am

Whoooo!! I am soo happy! Finally I am not eagle!

I want to thank all of you who have been playing at my side recently, I couldnt get the team wins without you great people and players!

I also want to say I am extremely sorry If you think I am trying to brag here but I am just soo happy that I am finally doing well since I have been doing shite since the M14EBR went up to 3000DP.

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saint
Solider
Solider
Saint

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:54 am

nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:42 am

wow Shocked

Foxhound? Surprised

you must've teamstacked all the time Laughing

that's why i'm happy with Sloth Cool

people always percieve FH as cheap so no-one respects you, but Sloth makes them think your a noob Very Happy

which works for your advantage as they underestimate you Razz
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:59 am

i can never get FH mainlt due to DM.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Solider
Solider

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:03 am

yeah i have to admit theres not really a foxhound out there who deserves the title.all they do is playing vs bad players, teamstacking,leaving the game as soon they see someone is good or they try to change the team then its really pissin me off.and im kinda sure its impossible for a player to achieve foxhound if hes not doing the above things.there are very good players but everyone loses many rounds if they play vs godd ones so its no wonder they are no foxhound
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:31 am

shadow doesent really teamstack. i just dont get how the rankings work, in survival i was with a team with a FH and a FOX and i kept getting higher score than them.

i hatez u DM Evil or Very Mad probaly cozz i suxx at it =[
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:06 pm

deathmatch is easy peasy Shocked
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:08 pm

FH is overrated no rank is were its at no rank means konami dont know what the fuck you are Razz
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:48 pm

shaft has a point u no lol! iam stuck with sloth but that doesnt bother me cause most of u have played against me n no iam better than that my head shot death count is higher than my regular death count there for iam a sloth wooooot every1 aims for the head in my opinion sloth and eagle are on a par Razz
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:22 pm

Im STUCK on Eagle i wana be somethin beta
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Shadow

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:45 pm

@Ventus I only really play with OHU and I hate team stackers who pick on new players to boost. I am clean, I just use P90/SVD with Subs1, Runner1, Mono3, Quarterback3.

Please dont accuse me of just spending my time stat boosting for FH.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Solider
Solider

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:24 am

hmmm only playing with OHU?-.- ok normally a player would play more public and not always vs the same guys thats way its impossible to do it without the above written things...but if youre just playing with OHU...
Back to top Go down
Big G
Solider
Solider
Big G

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:12 am

Ventus wrote:
hmmm only playing with OHU?-.- ok normally a player would play more public and not always vs the same guys thats way its impossible to do it without the above written things...but if youre just playing with OHU...

the OHU go blue/red thing is starting to annoy me and a few others. How we supposed to get better if we're just gonna gang up and pound noobs =/
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:37 pm

How does it annoy you? Id rather not fight team mates. Work on tactics. besides these noobs couldnt get good if they didnt face hard enemys.
Back to top Go down
https://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:28 am

time to suck up to the boss and say uuuuuuuuuuuuuur riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite, G u be a grumpy old gruffus lol better to play as team mates n work on tactis n find a player to bounce off of i.e i think me n cloud work well 2gether coverin each other and playin objectivley only way to work on that is to be on the same side
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Solider
Solider

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:07 am

i dunno but i think its definitely wrong to just play with each other

in sfg we have training where we give tips to each other and play only intern so only sfg so sfg plays vs sfg

afterwards we go public but mostly it ends up that we never can play only sfg vs others because we wont teamstack so in the end its always sfgmix vs sfgmix-.-
but i try to contact as many clans as possible to do clanwars weekly OH for example is a good team to train with and kinda friendly.
thats only an example how to do it i think it works ;-)

and survival is a great opportunity to test your clan teams vs others

ohh and i want to mention that i cant play for 4-8 weeks because my ps3 is fucked up i sent it already to be repaired but it takes very long-.-
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:27 pm

OH r a nice clan i agree =]
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:04 am

I haven't really had any good rank...apart from rat when there was that problem and that wasn't even good.

I'd say that if you played every game no matter who was playing and how good they are. then the rank would be worth it rather than just trying to get it by playing noobs.

As with fighting the same people all the time. It's worth it if it's stronger players teaching the weaker players, like in OHU I'm gonna need some practise when I get back on the 14th.
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:01 am

well im now FOX U basically
need Alot of team wins in CAP,RES,TDM and TSNK
as well as i high and good K/D ratio and Headshot to deaths Ratio

btw so all of you im taking shadows place tonight in survial he gimme his account so i expaerance the new maps ie Brown town Razz (Now Known asCoppertown conflict)
Back to top Go down
https://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

I am now FoxHound! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am now FoxHound!   I am now FoxHound! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am now FoxHound!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: Armed Insurrection! :: Metal Gear Online-
Jump to: