Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?

Go down 
+5
{WAR HOG}
not a threat
BeatoX
SolidRaiden
Incriminate
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Empty
PostSubject: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:20 am

According to the Playstation Lifestyle blog, there's soon to be a brand new PS3 title announced that'll blow all those recent gaming announcements out of the water.

"Do you think Killzone 2 looks amazing , are you thrilled about the 256 online player mode of MAG , Looking forward to the great gameplay of inFamous , I'm very thrilled to announce that the 3 previous games are NOTHING compared with the new announcement coming on 3 August," states said blog.

So far we can be sure that the title isn't an RPG, an FPS, or the first next gen appearance of the Twisted Metal series. Or that its anything to do with the Square Enix event happening at the same time.

Now, let's start a few rumours. My first thought goes to that allegedly stunning title that only a BBC journo has witnessed. Could this be the moment that we all finally get a true peek at its wonders? The batch of 'tags' attached to said post include the likes of 'explosions' 'military' 'bullets' and 'violence'. So I'm guessing some form of bloody violent title.

But then, that's all a bit dull really. Maybe this is the first viewing of Shenmue 3? Well no, its not. But there's always that dream.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:23 am

lol i bet the game is totally crap.
it could be BANJO KAZOOIE YAHhhh lol
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:43 am

i read playstation magazine its the offical mag for ps3 and they have mentioned this a few times apparently sony have a huge game under development but the mag was sworen to seceracy over it wonder wat it culd be bom scratch
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:00 am

What's MAG?

and I'd like to see if it really is as good as they make it out...whatever it is...
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:40 pm

if it is a game where you get to bang girls all night then Smile
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:55 pm

i already said playstation offical magazine lol
Back to top Go down
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider
{WAR HOG}

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:25 pm

u fink it myt be playstaion home? that looks pretty awsome!
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:43 am

probably not Sad
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:44 am

I'm not very clued up on playstation things, lol....

What is MAG and its 256 online player thing?
Playstaytion home?
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:46 am

ICO 2? =]

FF 7 remake? oh waitz not any thing 2 do with SE.

HALO 4? eww

Lemmings 4D? xD
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:28 am

lol sum bad assed suggestions lynx am hopin for a new 3d worms need me sum banana bomb action Razz defo wont be playstation home cause we all no about home this announcements ment to be super secret alot of talk online about it but no actual clue to the content its an internal sony project i think it mite be sumthin to do with THE AGENCY mmpog setting to rival spie firms against each other 1 tech orintated the other firepower orintated .......... i get so xcited i did a little sex wee Laughing
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:29 am

Surprised
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:31 am

it's gottta be Pokemon Very Happy:D:D lol jokes
Back to top Go down
Incriminate
Solider
Solider
Incriminate

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:32 am

I have a feeling this is a jokey sort of hype. If it was going to be a HUGE exclusive then we would of heard of it i guess. I wouldn't be surprised if it was something like Worms or Pokemon Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/PainPowerHatred
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:23 am

if there was an exclusive coming up sony would be braging about ages ago or in e3
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:40 am

ooo....

it could be a worms based MURMORPUGER Surprised

Yahtzee would have a field day Shocked
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:36 am

thats the thing its been talked about alot and its ment to be that gud sony are keepin it under wraps so no 1 can steal the idea

and another lil rumour for u thats closer to home we can be xpecting a new metal gear called METAL GEAR 3: REVOLVER OCLETOT on psp affraid
Back to top Go down
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
ragingraven

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:34 am

bt they could copy the idea when its realesed in a few months, exclusive games allways get hype they have no reson to keep an exclusive secret. someones got mixed up with one of the other games the other games comin out august
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisland.com
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:22 pm

thats ur call av read it with my own eyes and thats comin from the offical playstation magazine who are the leading ps3 mag and get to see and play games long b4 they see the light of day. put it this way if they released the info when they had the idea and its blow ur mind amazin thats xclusive to ps3 and likely to make any1 still with out a ps3 go buy 1 and xbox thikn wow thats amazin lets build that into a game we r currently makin and get it out b4 or jst after sony.

whole point of it bein a secret is yes people will jst use the idea in a game a few months down the line again but the key words are IN A FEW MONTHS. thats a few months of sails xbox wont b able to compete with and like it said at the start of the thread is a big announcement not a game release so it cant b confused with another game Suspect

damn u for makin me type all that Razz wouldnt be surprised if it was a new crash bandicoot or sumthin that was the playstation mascot after all i.e mario and sonic and it bein on every sony format to date so wheres the nest gene title ???
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:23 pm

BeatoX wrote:
thats the thing its been talked about alot and its ment to be that gud sony are keepin it under wraps so no 1 can steal the idea

and another lil rumour for u thats closer to home we can be xpecting a new metal gear called METAL GEAR 3: REVOLVER OCLETOT on psp affraid

yeah i saw that rumour too.. this month's OPM Cool

sounds like a load of bull to me though Shocked
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:47 pm

there u go if u read opm u will no doubt have read them mention wat am talkin about

opm = offical playstation magazine Razz
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:01 am

there always seems to be more Xbox only games coming out. I'm glad that MGS is PS3 only.
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:03 am

Ah well... The 3rd is tomorrow anyway. If it really is that good we should find out then.
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:36 am

where it announced soviet?? and yeah xbox always have more xbox only game but apart from halo and gears wat other games r actually that gud?? ps3 more powerfull better games no has the same online content as xbox and give it time the blu ray disc will eventually phase out the xbox with its shitty dvd drive thats last gen technology Laughing

que fan boy flamage ...
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:58 am

yeah. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?   Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumour: Major PS3 exclusive to be announced in August?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next