Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fucking survival >_>

Go down 
+3
{WAR HOG}
SolidRaiden
Riccy D
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

fucking survival >_> Empty
PostSubject: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:45 pm

i only manage to stay in one game today Mad the other 3 i disconnected cause there was to much going on for my hub to handle Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:01 pm

it worked fine for me expect for the bit when you are leader and you click invite then click clan roaster and the whole game closes Sad
Back to top Go down
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider
{WAR HOG}

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:39 pm

yeh riccy man u were in and out all the time! we got to the 4th game with 4 people lol

then lost in team sneak on points took the piss
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:43 pm

from what i saw survival is epic count me in next time when i have good long look at my router
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:21 am

Can I ask what happens in survival?

If yes
What happens in survival?
scratch
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:24 am

you gotta try to win all games you play! bigger winning steak = more rewards Smile
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:27 am

i never created a team last nyt so i dnt no how it works but next time we make a clan team leave it open last nyts powa team where dwn to 4 men and the team was constantly deployed so i culdnt join to help out or does deployed simply mean ur in game and open means ur on the ready screen??
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:42 pm

i created a team today! we won the first round then lost the second lol i went mental
Back to top Go down
RPG Tony
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:29 am

I need to get the GENE expansion pack! I can't use a credit card and PSN cards are almost impossible to find. Damn Sony for not releasing those cards. I can't belive they don't understand that as soon as they release those cards their profits will go through the roof! Hopefully they will get them out soon. Those new maps look awesome! Too bad I can't play on them. Sad
Back to top Go down
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:34 am

Sad i had to buy a prepaid credit card just to get it Sad but it was epically worth it Sad
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:14 am

v.v is a bad map if u ask me its purely a sniper map but the rest is all gud specially survival not really had a chance to play it though cause the time limit 1800-2200 dnt agree with that to be honest shuld be able to play it when ever u want and judgin by the points u get 50 points jst for participation and 100 per win stuff must cost a fortune to buy anythin but we wont no that until konami get there act together and sort out the reward shop
Back to top Go down
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider
{WAR HOG}

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:20 pm

the best map is c.c omg i own big time on that map!
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:47 am

c.c was on the first mgo i like to sniper everyone with ocelot Smile
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:50 am

Sad ... Still can't play, What is teaam sneaking like?

Only 2 weeks until I can plat again...I think
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:39 am

team sneaking? its fun Smile i like it
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:51 am

Team Sneaking? well:
one team has stealth camo, Mk22's and non-lethal support items.
the other has access to assault rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns etc. but only GSR's and grenades for support.

the team with stealth camo has to get to the target, and return it to their base.
the assault rifle armed team has to stop them.

if a member of the stealth team is shot, everyone's stealth camo is de-activated for 5 seconds.
if they or someone else are shot again, the countdown re-starts from 5.

you can't see a stealthed man, but you can see their shadow and or pistol/knife.

if you die, you're out for the round, like in Rescue.

I think that's the main gist of it elephant
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:09 am

I see...so none of the octo camo stuff, just plain stealth?

sounds ok...Im guessing NVG works aswell.
But also you could stay in the shadows with high CQC and KO them when the come past.
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:16 am

yeah no octocamo Sad

but envg is banned in most games because stealth camo gives off so much heat that they show up clear as day Shocked

and staying in the shadows and playing dead are the best ways to sneak Wink

stops your shadow showing and hides your guns/knife Cool
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:03 pm

Also If you in the Shadows and you Salute no one can see your knifes and guns then Smile
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:31 pm

awwww top tips why dnt i no these things *hits himself in the left testie*
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:39 am

YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T KNOW?!? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:19 am

I do the shadow tricks in normal sneaking missions anyway...

I have a funny picture of snake in M.M. he's playing dead right in the middle of the road, all you can see is his shadow, lol. One easy snake kill for me there.
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:34 am

knew about the shadows pretty hard not to when ur standin in the middle of the street with a big foookin silhoute standin out never knew bout the salutin or playin dead makin ur weps dissapear another tip is to watch where u walk walkin in dirt or grass kicks up dust i.e anywhere on m.m or c.c and in the grassy area on u.u Wink
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:53 am

That happens pretty much anywhere... A guy was crawling on G.G. right in the middle and there was a bit of dust, although because they were snake in camo it was more obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fucking survival >_>   fucking survival >_> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fucking survival >_>
Page 1 of 1