Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Boss Emblem

Go down 
+2
Conspiracy_Dawg
not a threat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
not a threat
Solider
Solider

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:31 pm

Seeing as I can't play MGO for a while I've decided to try and get the Big Boss Emblem, and so far it's not easy...

I've gotten up to the bit with the Frogs in Adventpalace. I got pretty far until I got choked to death by one of them in about 5 seconds.
It's also quite annoying how the PMCs all seem to be able to see me when I'm behind them and a good distance away and crawling.

...I guess nobody would really care? but I'd like to hope not and be able to use this smiley with pride at getting the Big Boss emblem pirat
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:46 am

i can't even get Foxhound Sad

i tried for it, and got to just after laughing octopus, then i realised you couldn't eat health recovery items if you wanted it. Crying or Very sad

oh well, i'm carrying on cause i still haven't killed anyone, so at least i'll get mantis Cool
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:48 am

I know what you mean...I've managed to avoid getting shot at. I got mantis the first time I played through. alien closesth to a mantis I can find
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:40 am

i got the big boss emblem ages ago.. it was hard Sad
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:24 am

yeah he lost all of his hair and gained 10 pounds thru stress in the process lol!
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:16 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:02 am

Laughing that doesn't look like it's laughing...

I've been looking for easter eggs on liquid and it's incredibly easy compared to extreme.

gotta get past the frogs still
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:47 pm

has anyone got the tornado rifle? cause its great if u got no rations Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:20 am

tornado rifle do u mean the patriot by any chance??? solar guns wayyyy better lol
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:44 pm

not da patriot the RIFLE that Shots a TORNADO knocking all enemies in da way up in the air making them drop all their items.. because i got well loads of Bullets n Rations Smile
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:49 pm

its that japanese shotgun, only tornado comes in certain part of middle east
Back to top Go down
https://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:56 pm

It came out in South America it toke me all my bullets so i had to use bandanna intill it worked
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:16 am

the Tangekashima? I think that's it... Yeah I got that, trouble is it keeps killing them before it does the twister.

I've not played for a while as I've been playing smakdown vs raw 08, lol

I went back on it and Ed kept getting in the way...while I was using the V ring shotgun. So I got annoyed and put C4 on all of them and blew them away.
Back to top Go down
SolidRaiden
Solider
Solider
SolidRaiden

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:18 am

lol i raped meryl once Smile
Back to top Go down
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:27 pm

i watch it was gggggggggguuuuuuuuuuudddddddddd Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GhillieGuy93
Solider
Solider
GhillieGuy93

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:00 pm

u disgust me beatox. you were once civilised king and now look... jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.you.justgotowned.com
BeatoX
Solider
Solider
BeatoX

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:06 am

wat i like to in the bushs will raiden does his thing wats up with that lol i no wat gun ur on about now, it has a 1 in 3 chance of creatin a tornado when out side always on the 3rd shot in my xperince the pmcs drop a shit load of gear

personal best update mgs4 completed with 0 kills 0 alerts 6 hrs 8 mins octopus jst missed out on the long barreled d.e by 8mins gutted but gud result none the less
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:47 am

So you were the one in the bushes? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Boss Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Boss Emblem   Big Boss Emblem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Boss Emblem
Page 1 of 1