Outer Heaven Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Monster of a BIO.

Go down 
+4
CJmemory
H!ddenLynx
Riccy D
bigboss
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

The Monster of a BIO. Empty
PostSubject: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:39 am

Ok I guess its my turn to create mine so here goes...#

I First Out on my first online game which was Metal Gear Online for the Playstation2 on Christmas Day of 2005 (i Think) which was then i join a clan called "Metal Gear Elite" (MGE). I Was with this clan for 10 Mounths before i left due my game breaking and the clan being unstable with only a part time leader ( if u get what i mean). During this time i had no clan fights with em, Promoted to co-leader for a short space of time but gained respect and good friends Dante,Oggy,Bullzeye.

After The server for MGO closed another MGS game was on its way called "Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops" It was on it realse day i met cloud we had a few games togther with him using the MK22 and me using the Knife Togther we obtained the rank "Foxhound" Together so we decided to create a clan together and "Outer Heaven Unit" was born more members joined Shadow, sacred, Assasian etc and we al played and get better and was known well by the MPO community. i decided that i wanted OHU to get the respect amoungst MPO community so we entered a Team Capture Mission. i Had met Goliaith and we became good friends as OHU was going to a rough patch and he help us out of it. Then i decided to change mychoice of weapon with was the Knife and AK47 to a Sniper Rifle and went into a gmae with the 2 best snipers at the time Hiltz and yorokobi so i took them on 2v 1 although i was beat i didnt lose that bad i came 2nd out of the 3 of us on the results and 2 deaths serperated me from hiltz and a sniper i was.

So a new era dawn for me as PS3 came out and i got a hold of titles as Call of duty 4 and Metal gear solid 4 guns of the patriots. so now after 1 year and 5 mounth OHU is stronger than ever im a better leader than i 1st was and i see a brighter future for me as im in pursuit of the FOXHOUND rank on mGO and i will get it too.
Back to top Go down
https://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
Riccy D

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:47 am

please dont gt foxhound the same way the statboosting noobs have Sad
ive fought 4 or 5 foxhounds and thought, "HOW THE HELL ARE THEY FOXHOUND!" but if you get it im sure it will be for owning not boosting Cool
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:17 am

i really want FH but im going 2 do it the hard way by not team stacking like SMU,OBF,2TM ect.....

i have Doberman next step is Fox, blade is a really good player dont lison 2 flex. your get it in no time blade geek
Back to top Go down
CJmemory
Solider
Solider
CJmemory

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:18 am

kissin ass's gets you no where....
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:20 am

its called being NICE.
Back to top Go down
CJmemory
Solider
Solider
CJmemory

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:25 am

listen i known blade longer than you an i know he a nice guy, i jus hate it when people go on saying, wow i beat them all so easy an im the best than most. me an blade got on good before in cod4 days an before tht too, so dont go on tryin to same im nota nice guy cos i am, i jus dont like the way ohu is shapin up is all im saying.
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:29 am

Flex steel wrote:
listen i known blade longer than you an i know he a nice guy, i jus hate it when people go on saying, wow i beat them all so easy an im the best than most. me an blade got on good before in cod4 days an before tht too, so dont go on tryin to same im nota nice guy cos i am, i jus dont like the way ohu is shapin up is all im saying.

i did not say your not a nice guy lol.

"i jus dont like the way ohu is shapin up" what does that mean? u dont like the new players? u want me 2 leave?
Back to top Go down
CJmemory
Solider
Solider
CJmemory

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:31 am

lol if u aint noticed im only goin for older members, new members are nice an keep the clan fresh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider
{WAR HOG}

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:03 pm

newer members are sometimes better personally lynx would own you =]
Back to top Go down
bigboss
Commander
Commander
bigboss

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:40 pm

Im not liking the looks of this, flex what do you mean by "the way ohu is shaping up" i want to know maybe this can be sorted without any OTT things said or done. Lynx no need for you to go.

Last edited by bigboss on Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
CJmemory
Solider
Solider
CJmemory

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:50 pm

fair nuff i figured since he newer an all..
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:34 am

*pulls out popcorn* Smile study
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:19 am

I always seem to get lost on every thread, lol. Why does every one go off topic?

That sounds like a fun history...My one is really bad lol...

I wish I was better at online games, lol
Back to top Go down
Sousuke
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:36 am

not a threat wrote:
I always seem to get lost on every thread, lol. Why does every one go off topic?

That sounds like a fun history...My one is really bad lol...

I wish I was better at online games, lol

Dw mine is less that pritty, Ive been in 3 clans, lead 2 of them.
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:54 am

i've only been in 2 Cool

not a clan hopper like Sousuke ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sousuke
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:28 am

Conspiracy_Dawg wrote:
i've only been in 2 Cool

not a clan hopper like Sousuke ^_^

Clan Hopper Shocked

I Was in Fall (Co-Leader) Till like 3 weeks ago
I was the Leader of Mithril (That lasted about 2 months because Fall came back and i wanted to go back to fall)
And i have been in OHU for like a week O_o (Before i made Mithril)

Theirs the non indepth history of me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
Conspiracy_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:27 am

yes, but you've switched back and forth countless times Shocked

i just started in one clan, and moved to another Cool

now i'm sticking there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sousuke
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:24 am

Conspiracy_Dawg wrote:

What 3 times ..

Fall > OHU > Mithril > Fall

The only reasion i left fall the first time was because of it disbanding :/
Back to top Go down
H!ddenLynx
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:55 am

OHU is my first clan afro
Back to top Go down
not a threat
Solider
Solider

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:17 pm

Considering I was only in one other clan before this which seemed to fall apart after about a week.

I would consider OHU my first proper clan. Despite the fact only being able to play as a member of it for a few days before I went away...
Back to top Go down
CJmemory
Solider
Solider
CJmemory

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:00 pm

Conspiracy_Dawg wrote:

Very Happy im backing ye Mad you go on ahead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monster of a BIO.   The Monster of a BIO. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Monster of a BIO.
Page 1 of 1