Outer Heaven Unit

A place not of soliders...but for them!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Sousuke's Bio

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ragingraven
Solider
Solider
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2008-06-01
Age : 23
Location : red light district

PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Bio   Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:17 pm

{WAR HOG} wrote:
why blade? likes the knife?

his old name used to be bladedge untill he changed it bt every1 still calls him blade
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.penisland.com
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2008-06-16
Location : The Body Farm, USA

PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Bio   Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:40 am

really old name Shocked

called dragonforce as well at one point, wasn't he? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sousuke
Solider
Solider


Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Bio   Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:52 am

I used to be the Co-Leader of The Fallen Ones Unit but i quit recently.

Also memory all im doing here is helping out a little so you know lay off a bit ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CJmemory
Solider
Solider
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2008-06-09
Age : 27
Location : Stoke on trent, england

PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Bio   Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:04 pm

no u ? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2008-06-16
Location : The Body Farm, USA

PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Bio   Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:52 am

NO ME elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigboss
Commander
Commander
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2008-05-27
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Bio   Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:17 am

Lol Right Ok ive got some explaining to do....
Bladedge was my name i has a thing for knifes in my noob days in MPO, but the name was known as one of EUs best sniper or even THE best by some.

Dragonforce was another account i made on MPO serpeate from my OHU bladedge One as im a massive fan of the Metal band Dragonfoce.

Fearless_Wolf was a name i created messing around with my soliders names on MPO.

Fearless shows my wreckless in battles as i enjoy being RAMBO but needless to say i do a good job of it. The Wolf part the name was because Wolfs are Good leaders of a wolf pack (In this OHU) and are known to be feared by other animals.

_________________
Outer Heaven Unit Commander
PSN: Fearless_Wolf
"A Place Not Of Soldier's...But For Them"

"Theres Only Room For One Snake, and One Big Boss!"- Liquid Snake
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
Riccy D
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2008-06-01
Age : 107
Location : in my pants HeH HeH oh right!

PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Bio   Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:44 am

cheers he is a fearsome opponent and a valuble ally cheers

_________________
13th in capture missions on mgo2 "for one day" Wink
Its a womans mode anyway
*hides from swifty*

me on my honey wagon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CJmemory
Solider
Solider
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2008-06-09
Age : 27
Location : Stoke on trent, england

PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Bio   Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:00 am

evil flex Mad


Last edited by CJmemory on Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{WAR HOG}
Solider
Solider
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-06-29
Age : 27
Location : bath

PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Bio   Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:08 am

i understand now boss!!

when can we get the deathmatches going again lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigboss
Commander
Commander
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2008-05-27
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Bio   Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:44 pm

Flex steel wrote:
bigboss wrote:
Lol Right Ok ive got some explaining to do....
Bladedge was my name i has a thing for knifes in my noob days in MPO, but the name was known as one of EUs best sniper or even THE best by some.

Dragonforce was another account i made on MPO serpeate from my OHU bladedge One as im a massive fan of the Metal band Dragonfoce.

Fearless_Wolf was a name i created messing around with my soliders names on MPO.

Fearless shows my wreckless in battles as i enjoy being RAMBO but needless to say i do a good job of it. The Wolf part the name was because Wolfs are Good leaders of a wolf pack (In this OHU) and are known to be feared by other animals.
a lil big headed wouldnt u say, its a lil much sayin tht ur not reli that good as u say u are =/
whats bigheaded here? go on mpoleague and ask around quarntee that im not being big headed. plus my name fearless wolf states how i play and wot i am.

_________________
Outer Heaven Unit Commander
PSN: Fearless_Wolf
"A Place Not Of Soldier's...But For Them"

"Theres Only Room For One Snake, and One Big Boss!"- Liquid Snake
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
CJmemory
Solider
Solider
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2008-06-09
Age : 27
Location : Stoke on trent, england

PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Bio   Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:52 pm

u think maybe we shudnt talk about this out in the open... i need to talk to u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conspiracy_Dawg
Solider
Solider
avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2008-06-16
Location : The Body Farm, USA

PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Bio   Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:39 am

Smile

*has ran out of popcorn* Shocked

damnit Sad

and, whilst we're in one, i feel most arguments on the internet are caused by lack of expression tongue

not so easy to understand others if there's no tone of voice, body language or facial expressions elephant

of course, it's even harder to understand when they use the english of a 5 year old lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigboss
Commander
Commander
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2008-05-27
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Bio   Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:01 am

Flex steel wrote:
u think maybe we shudnt talk about this out in the open... i need to talk to u
Ok man PM me or PSN.

_________________
Outer Heaven Unit Commander
PSN: Fearless_Wolf
"A Place Not Of Soldier's...But For Them"

"Theres Only Room For One Snake, and One Big Boss!"- Liquid Snake
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://outerheavenunit.forumotion.com
Big G
Solider
Solider
avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2008-06-01
Location : Ireland (Where?)

PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Bio   Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:23 am

Conspiracy_Dawg wrote:
Smile

*has ran out of popcorn* Shocked

damnit Sad

and, whilst we're in one, i feel most arguments on the internet are caused by lack of expression tongue

not so easy to understand others if there's no tone of voice, body language or facial expressions elephant

of course, it's even harder to understand when they use the english of a 5 year old lol!

no ur gai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Bio   

Back to top Go down
 
Sousuke's Bio
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Heaven Unit :: SOP Link :: Comrade BIOs-
Jump to: